DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

Michael nods, curbing his somewhat feigned enthusiasm:

"Of course. He has cooperated and proven to be an active member of the Domain. Not like he is a threat".

The question about the Society gets a genuinely surprised expression from Michael which he struggles to quickly subdue:

"I was sure you were aware of the people responsible for the attack on the Ordo Dracul Florin Chapter House? Society of Penelope is the name of the organisation: aware of our existence, employing other supernaturals?" - he waits, letting Chris confirm or deny his knowledge.

"The smuggling ring is not a problem of itself. It has come up multiple times in connection to actual threats, though, so infiltrating it could provide us with intelligence on problems that do have something to do with the Domain".
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Let's keep an eye on the calendar, in a week this is going to hit the month mark...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

When Michael explains the situation a bit more, Chris realizes he knows about this, with the typical aha! expression.

'Yes, I've heard of the attack on the Chapter House. I just didn't recall that it was done by an organization called the Society of Penelope. But those two are linked, I see. It is a serious threat that needs to be taken care of. Can I assign you to this? Or are you caught up in other matters? I want to assign Deputies to Domain-wide problems, so that they're properly guided, and so that I receive all the needed information.'

That's also why he needs more Deputies. He checks his phone, and quickly replies to some messages.

'So we'll have to look into the smuggling ring before things get worse. It seems like Lord Baldwin and Mister Cordoba are currently occupied, but I'll find people soon. Personally, I will make sure that Nefertiti Khan and her organization are... eliminated. Have you heard of Ms Khan? She's something inhuman and ancient.' It seems like the Domain is facing multiple threats, or are they linked? The Reeve has heard so many different things that he doesn't really know for sure.

That's why everything simply needs to be dealt with one by one.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)

PRE

Michael listens to Chris attentively. His awareness is good but they will need something more than just awareness:

"Too bad about the likely candidates but I'm sure there are people fitting your requirements, especially if you value initiative, Reeve Wooding".

The discussion of the Society's problem gets a furrowed brow and a troubled look:

"Of course. I'm already looking into it, however, you should also keep in contact with David Regan, my former coteriemate. Mr. Regan, like me, has been a part of most of investigations pertaining the Society".

"Nefertiti Khan? Among the assailants on the Chapter House was a woman that I battled with. She bled white ichor and somehow managed to confuse her trail well enough that the former Reeve couldn't track her - no small achievement. We should assume it was the same person. If so, wounds don't hamper her, she fights with animal-like ferocity and can either conceal movement and scent completely or teleport in some fashion".

I'm good to wrap this up as we've talked about most of the important stuff.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Former? Did something happen? Not that I wish to inquire on personal matters, but...' if it's something Michael wants to get off his mind, why not. Chris smiles warmly, hoping to work towards a friendship with his only Deputy. That it may once be there.

Then the smile goes wry when he hears about teleporting. 'It certainly sounds like her. I'll keep it mind. There will be enough Kindred willing to help defeat her. I assume some Dragons, and Lord Baldwin is already on the case as well.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)

PRE

Michael shrugs, clearly uncomfortable with the topic:

"It was the loss of my other Coteriemate, Aileen. She was... a friend. And the bond that held us together", - a dry smile, - "We just drifted apart. The one who killed her may still reside in Sacramento for all we know but that is a discussion for another date".

This has been a draining and long conversation for him and it's time to sleep:

"It is, however, my belief that the office needs more Deputies. Should you require my help with coming up with candidates and anything else, I will be at your disposal".
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris only nods slowly, understanding. This is not something to discuss now indeed. And it's quite personal. 'Losing a friend permanently is always hard.' There's not much else to say. Especially because he's heard quite some things surrounding her death already.

He just fired a Deputy, with a remark about the whole tragedy. But it's still a sad thing.

'That is good to know Deputy Redfill. I will think about it first. As I've come up with proper candidates, we will meet again, with the whole team.'

Then Chris waits, to see if Michael has anything else to say. Otherwise they should end this meeting. The most important matters have been discussed, so it seems.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread