Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(C Tears) Jennifer's Body

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The car glides to a stop in front of the house matching the address from Chef's phone. The door opens, and country music blasts out. Old music. Someone's a Garth Brooks fan.

Peter recognizes the young man that gets out. It's 'Flannels'. He pops the trunk and heads around to the back of the car...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

P
    Peter Baldwin

"That's him," he says quietly, calmly, no big deal, barely sparing Flannels a glance. "You want to make him friendly or wait until she's out of the car?"

Awful music. Was that his idea or Hazelton's?

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

"Ok," Yuki said in acknowledgement of his statement regarding the man's identity.

"It looks like he is taking our friend inside, I say we wait for him do that and approach him while in the house. He can't take off in the car with her then and will be less on guard and approachable. I can approach the house for a jump or something and we can grab him inside if you are still inclined." She said watching the man go about his business.

P
    Peter Baldwin

"Sounds good," the Haunt agreed, settling in for the wait.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Flannels struggled for a few moments, and the small car rocked and the raised trunk lid bobbed before a dark, shiny bag hit the pavement. Even inside the truck, the Kindred could hear a sound like a watermelon being dropped.

Ouch. ...and don't even ask what had to be done to get an entire body in a Glad lawn bag.

The bag was half dragged, half skipped up the lawn, and he approached the edge of the fence by the small garage. A small wrestling match ensued as the bag and it's contents were pulled, pushed, and finally dumped over the top of the wooden fence.

A dog nearby began barking in earnest.

Shoulders hunched over as Flannels paused by the fence.

A moment later, Chef's phone buzzed.

dumped that thing by the side of your garage. hurry and get it. shit stinks. fucked up my kicks stain'd lol
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

P
    Peter Baldwin

The sounds he was hearing were very, very concerning. Hazelton's body could probably take some small amount of damage after the condition it had been in, but how much could she take before she was nothing more than ashes in a trashbag?

Still. What was done was done. It was time to move.

"Time to go. If you want to take him down, then let's get this done. Subdue him and you can take him inside and tie him up for a little chat while I take Hazelton away."

Sir Baldwin exited the vehicle and would follow Saito in if going in was what she wanted to do.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Because it wasn't determined exactly, I'm going to pin down "positioned near the house but not right in front of it" as one full Turn of Movement (at Running SPD) away from Chef's house.

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

The knight spared a glance down to her plain clothing and for once she found herself appreciating the more sensual mode of dress of her cousins. However, she was sorely lacking a change of wardrobe or time to do so and so with a sigh she quickly took off her jacket and followed by her t-shirt leaving her in just a black lacy bra. She put on her jacket again, but left it open to show the skin and her undergarment, then tossed her t-shirt through the open truck window.

"I'll approach him first and try to sweet talk him into the house or somewhere isolated. We need to make sure that is our friend in the bag, we can't let him leave." With her plan stated and prepared she turned from Baldwin and approached the house where flannels was. She didn't spare the haunt a glance or consider how he might react, she just needed to accomplish her mission.

When she came up to the house and spotted the man, she reached into her blood to call out to be charismatic and to try and him take notice of her.

"Hey sugar, my truck stopped working and I don't know what to do. Would you please help me? " She said doing her best to entice the man.

Awe, and seduction

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

When Peter gets out of the truck, Flannels looks up.

It is, after all, 2 AM. In the 'burbs.

As soon as he recognizes the man that jumped him, then chased him for two blocks, he bolts for the car...

Roll Initiative, please!

Who Dat
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-07-20 20:51:16 Flannels rolls 4 to PER check (10 Again) 8, 9, 3, 10, 7 3 successes

P
    Peter Baldwin

Init 12
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-07-21 01:37:20 Peter B rolls 1 die for initiative 4

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.