Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(C Tears) Contact

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Two Kindred had approached the club to make contact with someone who can shed light upon the drug trade. Now two Kindred - one very different than the first that had approached - converge upon their target, Carlos P. Carlos P. is working as a valet, about to end his shift. The Knight of the Thorned Wreath has approached in his vehicle, ready to take them away for a more private conversation. Jennifer fixes Carlos with an expectant look.

Two Kindred are fixed upon Carlos P.; who no doubt is oblivious. The club is about to close and the time to make contact is now.

"I need to speak with you, Carlos. You're business here is under threat."

Jennifer approaches Carlos as bold as brass, walking up to him at the second that he is alone and immersing himself in his phone. Nothing she says is loud, but spoken with quiet confidence.

"You see your mistake, don't you? No? We should speak. Clock out and meet me over there."
    Jennifer indicates the shadow strewn parking lot where her car waits and where the Knight can approach in his car without needing to attract the other valets notice.

Jennifer leads in, lowering her voice.
    "It's best that you hear this now so you can get the others in line. Too much of this sloppy work will attract more notice to you. Trust me, that would be bad."
    Everything she is saying is true and so she speaks calmly, looking Carlos in the eye. She seeks him to meet hers.

To ST

West Cross
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

P
    Peter Baldwin

Sir Baldwin glided the vehicle into position, awaiting the Priscus doing her part. His gear was still in place, and he was ready, come what may. He observed her from afar, hunkering down behind the wheel and low in his seat to keep a nice, low profile while still being able to cover his charge.

Hopefully, Carlos P. would be... cooperative.

That would save him a pointed demonstration of why Baldwin was a Knight.

2 sux to stealth behind the wheel, PI style
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-19 01:36:03 Peter Baldwin rolls 4 to Dex+Stealth to be hidden nicely behind the wheel/hunkered down (PRP) (10 Again) 4, 3, 10, 8, 7 2 successes

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Now that she's closer, Carlos seems a littl larger. He's still got that friendly bear thing going on, with a perpetual smile and almost sleepy looking eyes.

"Babe, if something got taken out of your car, I didn't do it," he says. His tone is affable and sympathetic, flavoring a soft and velvety voice. It's a little disarming.

"But, hey, if you want, there's an after hours thing going on if you wanna keep the party going. You can tell ole Carlos what you're looking for, maybe I can ask around."

The sleepy eyes give Jennifer ( Seryna ) an appraising look.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Katsuro Tomori

Requesting permission to re-enter the plot?
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Sure, it's been at least an hour and it's a new thread / same location. Just give some consideration that at some point August regained control of himself while running terrified through the streets of downtown
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

6. Likes Jaqen liked this post

Katsuro Tomori

Adrenaline...fear....light so bright...the thrum thrum thrum of heartbeats..can't go near...why?.....and then...slowly.... The Ventrue known as August Galloway. That's why. Willpower. Icarus. That was my claim. My bloodright.

-1 Vitae Activating Constance 2 bringing WP to 8 and Resolve to 5 for the scene.

Then the beast was silent once more. August had come to in an allyway, a few strange kine looking at him askance, clearly some junky on a fix. How long had it been? thought the Icarian, his face steeled with the power of his blood. He was markedly different. So sure. Divinely Certain. He peered at his watch, it had been an hour...far to long. Far far to long.

Continuing down out of the alley, he looked for the street number and quickly reoriented himself in the direction of the club. Hailing a cab he expedited things, arriving in short order and exiting the cab on the corner of the club, keeping to the shadows to survey the area.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer smiles, glancing away quickly to try and hide it. Its with genuine enjoyment. She wonders how much is in his pocket right now; if he could get picked up with intent to sell. She resists the urge for so many thoughts that popped into her head unbidden.

"There's something that I want," Jennifer admitted. She speaks slowly, as though reluctant. Was Carlos someone who wanted to seduce the good girls? Or did he do it for the money?

"- but I don't want to be seen going over the menu here. Lets go somewhere private."
    Eyes dart downwards slightly at the ground, before meeting Carlos' once more. Is she coming off as appealing? She has no idea what a friendly bear drug pusher goes for. Jennifer starts trying to think how much money was in this emergency bag and how much money could lure his good sense to follow a woman into a dark parking lot. She was a slight, petite woman. Surely no threat...

"You can ask around for me then?"
    West Cross Jaqen
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Yeah, girl, there's that party," Carlos says, starting to walk slowly.

Jennifer gets the impression that every female is 'girl' to Carlos.

"That's private, we can talk all you want there."

Maybe Carlos isn't as dumb as he looks.

"You comin'?"

Smooth like velvet.

Going to need a Dexterity+Stealth roll from August Galloway !

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer falls in step with Carlos, trying to think of how to re - direct him. A party was witnesses, people... it was also tasty snacks. Jennifer glances over to Carlos, gently biting her lip.

"I guess so. But I don't know any one. These guys are going to be cool?
    "

The party might work. She could make it work.

West

Katsuro Tomori

2 suxx Dex+Stealth
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-19 16:42:21 August Galloway rolls 4 to Dex-1 Stealth+3WP (10 Again, WillPower) 4, 8, 4, 9 2 successes

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread