31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Searching the Stalker

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    C
    Cross

Ryan's jaw dropped a bit as he peered at the image. "Well."

That was special.

The Doc sipped at his drink, eyes narrowed as he stared at the image. It was true. This was conclusive enough for him. The items may or may not have done it for him, but robed people teleporting people out of their time... and them having proof of it. "Print both the modern newspaper and the old one, please. I need to post this in the Spiral's basement as an update, and see if anybody knows anything about this shit." The next step seemed clear. "Doctorow, I think we need to find out who the new lead in the Sacramento Bee is and talk to them. I also need to send a message to a possible ally with access to a wider breadth of knowledge than I."

Alexander Mulard. He wondered if the Frenchman's allies might be interested to know about the fact that people were being warped all over time and space.

Doc Marcus paused, then looked thoughtfully to the hacker. "Also... have you ever considered Skyping into the Basement?" As he asked, his fingers flew around, searching the Forum for any references to disappearances of items or people, the Sacramento Stalker, men in strange robes, time travel... particularly anything by BlackSuit.

4 sux to search the Forum
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-21 14:08:54 Doc Marcus rolls 10 to Int+Comp+Eq3 to search the Forum (10 Again) 9, 6, 4, 10, 5, 6, 7, 5, 4, 8, 9 4 successes

I
    Irina

Curiously, as Doc Marcus searched the forum the only mention of the disappearances is what they have already discovered. There hasn't been any posting made by the elusive Mulard. A couple of posters mention alien abductions; but realistically that isn't what they were dealing with.

S
    Steven

Doctorow did as asked and began running prints of both of the Images. "Yeah i um... plan too, once we um... get the robot stuff... um straightened out." Doctorow explained as he put the documentation together and waited for the prints to finish. "Um, I can get ingot the sac bee if you um... want me too?" Doctorow said as he began pulling up various programs and other such. Setting up IP cloakers and various other tools that hackers use like wrenches and screwdrivers.

C
    Cross

Ryan frowned thoughtfully, pulling up the private messaging screen. "That might be worth a look, but it's probably best if you don't do it from my internet... just in case. I need issues with the police like I need a bullet in the head right about now. Got a rocket stick?" Because detectives running about his hospital asking questions wasn't bad enough.

He sent the following message off to the elusive BlackSuit.

Just a heads up, since nobody with a candle in town hasn't heard of it, the Sacramento Stalker is not what it seems to be. We have information suggesting there is a lot more to the disappearances all over the city - and indeed, in various cities - than just a serial grabbing lots of people very skillfully. It appears temporal displacement of items, people and animals may be a factor. Would you care to meet and compare notes?

I
    Irina

The message was sent and, at the least, received by BlackSuit's inbox. However no reply is forthcoming.

S
    Steven

"4G Wireless Card, secure and encripted, I only use my own." Doctorow said not looking up from his keyboard as he continues his typing, getting ready to dive into the Sacramento Bee.

Irina mods for the hack?

I
    Irina

Int + Computer +3 equipment + spec -2 difficulty.

S
    Steven

6suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-03 16:22:47 Doctorow rolls 11 to Int4 + Computer5 +3 equipment + spec1 -2 (10 Again) 3, 6, 10, 10, 9, 5, 6, 8, 3, 4, 7, 10, 3, 10, 6 6 successes

Doctorow begins the delve into the Sacramento Bee, starting at there website and working his way into there network. Keeping a electoric eye open for any trouble.

I
    Irina

Doctorow found very little Resistance from the Sacramento Bee's system, and he is able to hack in with no worry of being tracked by their security.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-04 12:49:47 ST rolls 6 to Int 3 + Computer 3 +1 spec +2 equipment -3 (10 Again) 1, 7, 1, 8, 3, 5 1 success

C
    Cross

Ryan frowned as a reply from BlackSuit did not find its way back to him in a timely fashion. Figuring perhaps the old Frenchman did things in his own time, in his own way (his swagger stick/pimp cane was a reflection of that), the Doc elected to sit back and observe Doctorow's hack.

I may have a Masters, but he is the master when it comes to this stuff.

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.