Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 106
DISPLAYED
Working Girl, At The Lily

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani looks from Culler to Asa, not even bothering to keep the 'cat ate the canary' smile off her face.

When Culler is finished with his call, she responds to his statement. "Actually no, I was thinking maybe the Crone might have an idea as to who this is in the first place. They have their own unique rituals yes, but many of them also study the rituals and practices of other covenents. Some of them try to delve into the realms of the Sanctum, Dragon, and even Brood rituals in the hopes that they may figure out how their magics work as well. The Crone likes to be knowledgable on just about every kind of occult topic their is. It's pretty much what they do when it comes to magic and rituals. Now, as for those who might know where that object came from......."

She thinks for a long moment. "The only person I knew of for certain who could answer that question was lost to us during the Lost Nights. I don't know who else runs in the black market circles anymore. I no longer have eyes in that area."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Arnold considers Ishani's words and says "I'll get in contact with the Hierophant, to start. I hate to impose on you yet again, but do you think you can describe what you saw in your vision to her if she agrees to help? I think that would be better than my giving her a second-hand account."
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh absolutely." Ishani says. "It would be much better if I could describe it to her in better detail. She might be able to pick out the language, if not the ritual itself, if she knows it. Or, she may know someone in her covenent who could help better pin-point the surroundings."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa couldn't help but let a smile creep out as he considered suggesting Arnold take the dart around the city to see if anyone knew anything about it.

He had just the briefcase.

And chain mail gloves.

And forceps.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Arnold nods "I'm going to call Circe and set up a meeting. When I've settled on that I'll call and coordinate it with you."

Arnold looks over at his ghoul, saying sharply "Attend me."

Gary flinches and walks over to Arnold, looking only at his master. His nervousness is fairly obvious "Remove this car to the location I spoke of earlier." The ghoul nods, climbs into the car and pulls away.

Meanwhile Arnold turns back to Ishani and Asa "The car will be parked in a public lot, outside of the Rack. I'd hate for anyone to.. recognize it around here."

As he prepares to leave he nods to Ishani "Until next time, Madame Harpy." Then to Asa "Your Majesty."
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Thank you for your diligence, Arnold," Asa said, as the hulking Haunt left.

He watched Arnold leave, taking in the dark, empty parking lot. He arched an eyebrow and grinned at Ishani.

"We've never done it in public, have we?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11
Closed Thread