Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Don't f*ck with that squirrel yo!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

As Spartan questioned the pair of Morgan and Jessica, Terri remained quiet as her fellow Beast spoke, seemingly petrified in the presence of the Summer King, which is exactly the point.

When Katrin began speaking, and spoke of a proposal between them to get to the bottom of the truth, Terri was more than willing to agree.

Then, in that passing second, the Autumn Sovereign's world broke, and along with it, her heart.

Time stood still...the bond that had lasted only a year was now gone, and Terri looked down at the ring on her finger...Such a simple band of metal...

Terri wanted to cry but she held back the tears, she wanted to walk away and leave but she did not move. She wanted to get Rook and Spartan to hunt down Rick but it wouldn't solve anything, and she was not a woman of vengeance.

She was a woman of fear, and this was her time.

"Take Queen Byeli's proposal, or you will never be welcome in this Throne room again," Terri said to the pair, almost too calmly, almost too nicely but with an edge she rarely let slip.

Because even the truest friend still had teeth.

Hiding the pain, baring her teeth
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-10-09 14:28:13 Terri rolls 13 to PRE + Intimidation + Seeming Blessing 5 (10 Again, WillPower) 10, 10, 6, 1, 2, 1, 4, 5, 1, 4, 10, 8, 8, 8, 3, 7 6 successes
    2012-10-09 14:15:56 Terri rolls 10 to COM + Subterfuge + Seeming Blessing 3 (10 Again, WillPower) 4, 2, 5, 3, 1, 10, 8, 8, 8, 2, 3 4 successes
    All I could picture was this:

I'm gonna eat your face...

Well done Forn Clakes ! That post was made of awesome!

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

Indeed it was!

/applause

Heh, thanks

D
    Decibelle

Yeah, definitely. Thank you: that post made Jessica's strategy change from the 'blow everything on a massive deception' to 'no, tell the truth'.

S
    Selena

Yeah that was awesome.

It's like hammy... only scarier...

Squirrelly

C
    Cross

As always, Forn Clakes brings sexy back without a receipt.

Yeah, definitely. Thank you: that post made Jessica's strategy change from the 'blow everything on a massive deception' to 'no, tell the truth'.
    Really? It wasn't the fact that she was about to be proven guilty anyways by the pledge she was gonna be forced to take? Or you know, she could've just refused to take the pledge...and then proven her guilt that way too....hmmm, it makes me wonder...

P.S. Forn Clakes : you are still awesome for that post!

Fantastic post! I've seen angry squirrels bare their teeth, and there's something about them that makes them look totally insane in a Thou Shalt Not Fuck With Me manner when they do that.

D
    Decibelle

Really? It wasn't the fact that she was about to be proven guilty anyways by the pledge she was gonna be forced to take? Or you know, she could've just refused to take the pledge...and then proven her guilt that way too....hmmm, it makes me wonder...
    Was going to have her be completely honest and say that she's never affected any Changeling with a Contract - not today, not ever.
    Then go for a massive ManipSub roll to avoid anyone noticing the choice of words.

And yes, Forn is still awesome for the post - and for being dragged away from Autumn Queen business to deal with it.

lol

that's all I got

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread