Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Doggone it!

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

As Charles and Blake near the first corner, it's obvious without the need for scrutiny that they're actually going to be circumventing a play area or three. The wall of the building stopped several yards ago; what they are running alongside now, is a six-foot privacy fence.

Out back, the last two mutts from inside continue to circle Conner, Madison, and the one murderous dog. Circle and watch. And bark, of course.

It is then that Madison's summoned army begins to arrive. A veritable swarm of animals come in from yards and alleys in every direction, filling the night air with a deafening racket of yips and yowls. Powerful Pomerania, killer Corgi, terrifying terriers, devilish Dachshunds....

Holy Shih Tzu.

Yeah, apparently this ain't exactly the neighborhood for rednecks with big, mean, pit-fighting canine. Of the yippers and snappers that get close enough to notice Charles and Blake running, and want to join the fun, only one Rottweiler looks like he might be a problem if he turns nasty. The first dog to join Conner and Madison's group is a Chihuahua with the heart of a lion.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Lol!!

I have two Shih Tzu's, and indeed, one bunny is scarier than an army of Shih Tzu's.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••