Ended
Watch
11 - 16
DISPLAYED
Church Meeting (Private)

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    I
    Irina

"It was a few months after Maria joined the Congregation. She began to come in less frequently, she stopped aiding in the charity groups. That sort of thing. Maria was not pressured to keep coming here, you understand," the Priest smiled in a friendly manner. "However, she always made such concerted efforts to check up on everyone here that when she stopped, it struck us as odd."

The man spoke in a very calm and clear way, unhurried and thoughtful. "I saw them only twice, during a charity event that the church was holding. They... created a bit of a disturbance. Loud music, running around and drinking, that sort of thing. They were underage, which was obviously a problem."

He paused.

"Maria seemed a little inebriated herself."

R
    RobbyL9

Gregory listened intently and took down what the priest said, nodding and smiling in response. "That does sound unusual about her not showing up all of a sudden." he briefly flipped to a different page when he said this "Do you know if there was there anyone in particular she made an effort to keep in touch with? Anyone closer to her own age, perhaps?" Even with Maria being mixed up in the act of drinking, so far it all sounded innocent enough. At least as far as taint and darkness was concerned.

Regardless Greg wanted to track down this group of rascals and have a little chat. "Do you know of any way I could track down this crowd of hers, father? I feel they could definitely be of help. You said they were at events the church had put on, were they members of this church community?"

I
    Irina

"In the congregation itself, she tended to keep company with some of our younger memories. I suspect she was dating a pleasant young man by the name of Lucas Johanson." The Priest smiled. "Some people are more familiar with him than other. He's Mayor Johanson's nephew."

To the latter question, the Priest gave a small head shake. "Our events are public, to allow non-congregation members of the community to come in and feel welcomed. The youths simply came to one or two of those. I didn't know them personally, but Lucas might? I'm afraid sometimes, I'm still too out-of-touch with the young people of today." He sighed softly at that.

You can roll Int + Composure to see if Gregory has heard of Lucas in passing.

R
    RobbyL9

A boyfriend. Finally, he had what he was looking for. Lucas...Johansen. Gregory grinned and scrawled the name into his notebook and briefly pondered it. He wrote down whatever came to his mind for the moment, he would do more research on his own time later if he felt he had to.
      3 Successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-08-09 20:01:48 Gregory Willis rolls 6 to recall the name of Lucas Johansen. (10 Again) 3, 10, 7, 10, 5, 1, 2, 8 3 successes

"Well, father, rest assured..." Greg shook his head with a smile "You are not the only one feeling out of touch in his environment as of late. Thank you very much for this information, I believe it has put me that much closer to finding out what happened."

I
    Irina

Thinking back a little bit, Gregory can remember Lucas Johanson's picture appearing the newspaper a few times, alongside his aunt, the Mayor of Sacramento. He's around nineteen-years-old, and tends to stay out of the public eye for the most part. A few months ago, there was a report that he was now living permanently with Leanne, after his parents were killed in a car accident.

The Priest smiled, and reached out to take Gregory's hand and shake it. "I do hope so. We miss Maria's presence here," he answered emphatically.

R
    RobbyL9

Gregory closed his book and got up to leave the church. On his way out he made sure to tell the priest he would appreciate a spot in the next sermon urging the people to renew their prayers for Maria's safety. Saying a friendly goodbye and vowing that he would find out what happened to Maria, Gregory Willis got on his way.

Destination: The Spiral.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.