Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 55
DISPLAYED
Reporting to the SAC

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Jaeger filled the mug with coffee, adding milk and stirring it if a stir stick were available. He tried not to show his expression when Derevko made at attempt to cover Jaeger's ass, if that's what he was doing. The hallucinations were real enough sure but there was hardly time to discuss April's presence among them.

Jaeger attempted to back up his partner on this while he handed over the coffee mug to his superior. "Sir, I believe she had the best intentions when using her skills, despite their questionable nature. To my knowledge she doesn't have a criminal background." And here came the white lie, "There didn't seem to be enough time to get her away safely given the urgency of the screams." He did his best to sound convinced of his position.
      Exaggeration, 6suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-11 08:58:09 Jaeger rolls 8 to exaggerate the issue of time [Manip+Subterfuge+WP] (10 Again, WillPower) 8, 2, 10, 5, 2, 9, 10, 3, 10, 10, 2, 6 6 successes

I
    Irina

Derevko did not seem believable to SAC Johnson in the slightest, and he swivelled slightly to regard the scarred Agent.

His lips pursed ever so slightly, but as he raised his refilled cup to his mouth the expression was obscured. Jaeger however, seemed to have learnt how to pull tales out of his ass, and SAC Johnson found himself believing just slightly, that perhaps there had been no other option this time.

This time.

His eyes flickered back to the clock on the wall.

"Head back to work, our new Agent is late, and I have paperwork." There might have been a joke there... somewhere. "Good work, agents."

K
    Kazakin

"Yes sir," Derevko said flatly, saluting. His expression didn't shift in the slightest, and he kept himself held firmly at attention until he was dismissed. He wasn't going to say anything else in the room.

Especially not about any temperature ratings.

Particularly not his temperature.

"Yes, sir," parroted Jaeger, "Thank you, sir." Already his imagination was formulating the many meanings paperwork implied. He held onto his coffee and turned to go, though stopped, seeing Derevko stock still. He wondered if his partner had more to say or was waiting for a return salute, so he waited as well, his eyes darting between them.

I
    Irina

SAC Johnson did not speak further to the two agents, but remained at the back of the room as he sipped his coffee. He studied them though, as they made to leave. They were his most active agents, and that they had apparently been... rescued from some obscure attack in a random hotel was concerning.

He did not trust mysterious rescuers. They had a tendency to pop back up.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.