Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Mysterious, the Veiled, and the Dead

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

El Patron bar and grill, 7:47 AM. Everyone is gearing up for their day, going, coming, going, coming. Henry plays the role of the addict getting his fix before today's rat race begins. In his case, it hardly qualifies as a role anymore. He takes slow, long drags, and blows out the smoke in a long steady stream.

He takes a look at his watch. 13 minutes.

((PS : Not wearing the same face as in Memento Mori, but have same fake birthmark))

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( Public place isn't a Haven or some other form of guaranteed privacy -- moving to Veils ))
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Jordan automatically took a glance at his watch as he was entering El Patron. All of 7:56. This time, Jordan wore what he called his "Banker's Bland." It was a grey suit, with off white shirt and a blue and silver striped tie. He carried a small portfolio. He reminded himself that he had to call the Museum sometime this morning.

Jordan walked in and nearly walked past Henry outright. This was not the face from the other day. If it hadn't been for the splashy birthmark, he would have walked right past.

"Excuse me, aren't you my 8:00?" he asked in mundane business fashion.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry turns his head at Jordan's words. A corner of a hint of smile creeps onto his face. He takes a look at his watch, and nods, apparently to himself. "You're early." No sense of whether that's bad or good. He takes another long drag, not seeming to want to move in any particular direction. "How are things?"

"So far, so good...but it's early yet."

Jordan sat down and nodded at the waitress' offer of coffee. When she was well out of earshot, he said:

"Where do we stand?"

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry watched the waitress go by, waving away her offer to take an order. "I have everything I need for myself, but I couldn't get anything for you without blowing it." He stroked his non-existant beard, trying to 'indicate' the face. "I'm all dressed up and reay to go." By which he means, of course, a worn-out charcoal gray suit and black shirt. Oh, and a face. "You?"

"I have a set of business cards for Edward Rivers with the Pennsylvania Arms Corporation, Los Angeles regional office. If they call the number to verify, I'll be confirmed. If they call Philadelphia, which is not on the card, I'm caught."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

"All right. Not bad." Pretty good, actually, but Henry'll never say so. "We stay separate. One of us is stopped, the other goes on. No rumble, no trouble." This isn't an Arrow, but hell, better triple-safe than sorry. "Ready to go? The longer we wait, the colder the trail gets." Well, to Henry, anyway.

"Triple damn." thought Jordan. He had been hoping to cast some preparatory spells in advance of the inspection. But Henry was right. Leave a crime scene too long and something will get changed that might be important. He had learned that at his father's side on many a case.

"Let's go. But I do have one question. Did your information tell you what time of day or night this took place? The closer to the actual time, the better."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry starts to stand up, adjusting his suit as he goes, and picking up a brown briefacse that's just as worn as the suit. "The report I saw mentionned five days ago, somewhere between 2 and 3 AM. That should be narrow enough to start with." At least, Henry hopes it is. "My access will only last a few hours once we're in, so we need to do this quickly."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread