Watch
31 - 35
DISPLAYED
The Mysterious, the Veiled, and the Dead

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Inactive base my ass, thinks Henry. This smells even fishier than it did before.

"We can try, but we'll have to keep a low profile. Try to look like you're looking for an address or a parking space."

With that, he starts a slow, lazy circle around the base perimeter, making abolutely sure to not stay next to the base all the way, but instead staying 1 street block out from it most of the time. All the while, he drives sloooowly, and looks at pretty much every street sign, like someone looking for a parking space. He stops every once in a while, like he found one, only to go off a minute later, after pretending to check the local parking signs carefully.

You know that stereotype about old people driving slowly? They're actually government spies, and driving slowly is their way of looking around inconspicuously. Whenever you honk and shout at them, you get put on a black list.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Narration

Henry notes the perimeter of the 'interior' base lined with the usual high fences, reinforced every three feet. Watchtowers are placed at intervals within visual range of each other. Close enough for hand signals, but barely. All the towers appear manned, but the guards don't appear overly attentive. There are three access points, each flanked by towers, as well as a manned guard booth. Stout barriers are retracted into the ground, but Henry has no doubt they can be quickly raised.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry finds a spot a few blocks off from the base to drop off Jordan, and stops there. "It looks operational. I'm liking this less and less," he says, letting his voice trail off. "We stick to the plan," he adds determinedly, "you get off here, I go in, you follow 15 minutes after. I'll be in the arms depot an hour or so, should give you ample time to reach me. If I'm not there, get out and warn the others. Got it?"

"I'm with you, Henry." says Jordan. He tapped his nose, saying: "This is an old friend, and he smells stinking fish. Something here is not right."

"Sticking to the plan. You go in, I follow in fifteen. If we don't connect in a timely manner, get clear and call the cavalry. Got it."

He shook his head. It didn't take his Fate magic to know that he would have to be really careful. He grabbed his portfolio.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Spellcasting and location change will change Scenes

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread