Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Searching for Maria

Jennifer Hazelton

Nicole exited the hotel room and heeded Jacque's message; heading away from the lobby and front area. She moves to a side stair case and exits the hotel; walking out towards the parking lot. Remembering that they had come with Doctor Quinn; she pulled out her cell phone and calls a taxi to come pick her up from the restaurant next door that she starts walking towards.

Whatever the reason for Jacque not to be out front; waiting for a taxi there probably wouldn't do.

After completing the call; she places a call to Gregory RobbyL9 while she waits for Jacque.

R
    RobbyL9

At that very moment Gregory was enjoying a brief rest on a park bench. It seemed as if it was going to be another slow night on the beat when, unexpectedly, he felt his phone vibrate. He hadn't requested any follow-up appointments with any experts he had visited and even if he had it would be an unusual hour to be calling. In Greg's mind, that could have only meant one thing.

He quickly retrieved his phone and looked at the caller ID, answering it excitedly after he read the name. "Nicole. What a nice surprise." Gregory spoke with a friendly tone "I hope this call means that things are going well for you this evening?"

Jennifer Hazelton

"Well, not really." Nicole confided. "I just met with the mother of Maria," Nicole shared. "- and I'm not sure how much information I got from her that we can use. Do you happen to be free so we can meet? I can't seem to find Jacque anywhere."

R
    RobbyL9

Nicole hadn't mentioned that she had gotten separated from Jacque. That sounded very bad. Gregory nodded, as if Nicole could see him through the phone somehow. "Yes, I am free. I was just passing through the community garden." he said getting up and looking for a street sign "On 14th street... and Q. Where would you like to meet up, exactly?"

Jennifer Hazelton

"How about we head to the Spiral?" She suggested. "I can fill you in without worrying that people will think that we're crazy..." She notices that her taxi has arrived and turned, looking for Jacque.

"I'll head there now. That work for you?"

R
    RobbyL9

"Okay, sounds good. I'll be there directly. Just give me a little while, I'm on foot." Gregory picked up his map case full of tricks and proceeded in the direction of the spiral. "We'll find some way to help you Nicole, you just wait and see. I'll meet you there, bye." He pressed the red button and folded his phone up in his pocket, picking up the pace down the street.