Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1110) (Oak) Julianne, Martha and Ixidor

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    B
    Blackhat

Gordon clapped as the trick finished. Very well done, he smiled. "Truely inspirational you really are a magician" He glances back at Julianne and gave an approaving wink and nod.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha, all youthful and perky, tips her top hat in recognition of the kind words. Smiling to Ix, Gordon and Julianne, she nodded. Raven hair bounced. "Thank you! Thank you! I should very much enjoy to drink with you all, thank you, sir!" she offers to Adrian and Gordon, taking Adrina's lead that he offered the invite wider. Smiling to Julianne again, nodding respectfully to acknowledge the splendid Zombie Assisstant role, she bent carefully again to gather her cards from the floor. Taking her balance steady. The fishnet is once more at work. Gathering the cards took only a moment though. Martha smiles once again to those near her, tucked the cards back inside her tail coat and, readying her cane, she waited for Ix to lead the way.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

B
    Blackhat

Cool free drink. I could go for one right about now. "Thank you sir." He said nodding at Ix. I think this could be a nice little diversion.

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

A more gentlemanly fellow might've jumped down to help Zatanna pick up the cards, but Ixidor just kinda wanted to watch her do it again. He does, however offer a well-tattooed arm to the little magician as he turns to strike out for a bar nearby. He gives the very regal looking zombie a smile and nod toward the proper direction, encouraging her to join them. Any other night, he'd go for both of them, but something about him just didn't want Gordy left out. He wanted a posse, not just a couple of dates. Er, wait. A Royal Flush, not just a Queen ( Julianne Cross ), King (himself), and Ace high (Martha).

Ix loves the posse.

In fact, he's a posse magnet.

But strangers couldn't stay that way for long. Ixidor likes his posse nice and tight.

Assuming that every one is compliant, he will lead them over to a bar, slap his hand down lightly, and order
    "Jager-Train, my man[lady]." When his hand lifts, Benjamin Franklin smiles serenely up from under it.
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

P
    Page

Julianne continues her assistant work, all smilling and kind gestures.

After Martha finishes her trick and Isaacs offers his invite Julianne decides to fall in, not far behind, she offers her bow back to Martha and continues to move, her shovel dragging on the floor, the samre rasping, and the broken shoe causing her to limp strangely.

Drinks... now that was an interesting idea, to bad she couldn't enjoy them as much as the kine could she now gained her substance from a more rarefied substance. The blood from the veins of the living.

The thought of having to spend some of her precious blood to re-enlive her stomach to hold alcohol and pass for the sheep she was supposed to hunt upon just to enthuse the mortal was about to make her best come to the fore... and it probably would have if Julianne's grip on it wasn't rock solid.

Julianne wills the thick vitae to that organ and makes it flush and abundant with life... the very though of it revolted Julianne but she had to play along...

She picks up the glass and takes a sip... tasteless.

She manages a smile.

"Delightful" she offers widening the smile a little bit.

"Wasn't that trick wonderful, our Magician is full of surprises" she offers trying to pull soem conversation.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha has collected her cards and done a lot of smiling. Adjusting her top hat, she hobbles carefully along with the others. Smiling to Ix and watching Julianne's feet at work.

Arriving at the bar, she lets Julianne and Ixidor hold court. Not feeling inclined to trying to obtain any more solo limelight, Martha was only too happy to share it with everyone who'd joined in the trick. Eagerly, she nods respectfully to Julianne as she watches Ix and Gordon at work at the bar too.

All wide eyed. Tiny Martha waited to see if they drank this drink in a special way...watching the elaborate preperations for the Jaeger train, she wondered what happened next.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

B
    Blackhat

Gordon followed. He glanced at julianne, she seemed less enthusiastic at the prospect of drinks with Ix. He put on his smile and tried to seem amiable. Try to be nice. " Thank you for the drinks." He said as he took a drink.

( Spend one Vitea to have drink and food.)

He smiled at the three " So why exactly did you all come here tonight. I heard about it from one of my ...associates."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha was meekly watching the drinks get served and watching Julianne talk. Wide eyed, she seemed very keen to watch and listen. But, equally she became anxious to also show gratitude for the drinks along with Gordon. "Indeed, sir! Thank you very much for the drinks, sir!" she was wary of the alcohol, but looking forward to the new experience of trying this drink. Her Blush was established. She readied herself for the strange taste and aftermath. But remained wide eyed and gleeful. "I came along, sir, with the hope of a splendid night of meeting fabulous people," she nods to the three close to her right now, "...sharing the joy of a party and the company of my fellow Man, of hearing of wonders and seeing many fascinating things!" she seems very sincere in this. "So far, sir, I am not disappointed!" she also seems energetically sincere in that too. Wide eyed and enthusiastic.

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

Ixidor watched as the bartender lined glasses up in a train along the bar, pouring just enough Red Bull in each to submerge a shot glass in. Then, said shot glasses are balanced carefully on the edges of the glasses and similarly touching each other. Easy does it, now! Finally, Jägermeister is added to each shot glass, finalizing the Jäger-Train. All that is left is to tip the first shot glass in the line to send them all crashing into the glass in a spectacular domino effect.

While it was being prepared, Ix was struck with song.

Of all of the fuckin times to be without a harmonica... ah well.

Walking down the line of glasses while the liquid was being poured, Ix had nodded his head in time to a moderate beat, his shock of black hair exaggerating the movement entertainingly. He does the opening guitar riff A Capella, with a building
    "Bawm shikka bakka-da-BAH, bawm bawm... Bawm shikka bakka-da-BAH, bawm bawm... Bawm shikka bakka-da-BAH, bawm bawm...

"Well, Traaaaaain, Train! Take me on out of this town!
    Traaaaaain, train, Lord! Take me on out of this town
    Well, that woman I'm in love with, Loooooord, she's Memphis bound!"

By now, the drink is ready, and Ixidor is poised and ready to strike. Still singing, he sends the smaller glasses tumbling into the larger with a long, rolling crash of glass. Impressively: nothing breaks. Apparently: it works!

"Well, leeeeeeavin' here, I'm just a raggedy hobo
    Lord, I'm leeeeeeeeaving here, I'm just a raggedy hobo
    Well, that woman I'm in love with, Looooord, she's got to go!"

Taking the first glass (the one with liquid in it, as the very first is left empty) into his hand, Ix raises it to the others in a 'cheers' while still finishing the last line, and waving them up to grab one as well. As soon as it's finished, he tips the glass and drinks the liquid smoothly down in one gulp. The shot glass inside slides up to bump him lightly on the nose.

Blackfoot - Train, Train

4 suxx, two rolls because I accidentally hit enter
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-10-31 07:55:38 Ixidor rolls 8 to Act a fool (Pres+Express+SL) (10 Again) 2, 8, 6, 10, 7, 6, 9, 2, 2 3 successes
    2011-10-31 07:51:17 Ixidor rolls 1 to do something insignificant 8 1 success
    now we can pretend Julianne and Gordon take their drinks

"I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

P
    Page

...and another one, down like a pro.
    Her face holding a large smile as she lowers the second glass.

This Jaeger Train would have proven to be a success back in the 20's.

"Oh my! Isn't he something!"
    She says smilling to the magician herald.

"This is a night prone to all kinds of performances"

Julianne says in a lower tone while hitting Gordon with her elbow like bringing him to attention at Ixxidor's performance. after that she claps inaudibly and slowly like at some ball or opera.

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread