Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(1110) (Oak) Julianne, Martha and Ixidor

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiled to Adrian and Gordon and smiled too to Julianne before looking, with great bashfulness, to Adrian again, "Oh...study, Mr Issacs! I do enjoy studying!" she seems sincere and eager in this. In her playfully theatrical present turn of mind, tiny Martha swiftly, and ever so briefly, emphasises her point by bunching her raven dark hair into two improvised twin tails in the International Code for college girl...something she'd seen a few of the dancers at the Ember occassionally do.

At Julianne's comment about the entrails, Martha, as gently as she dare, steps to the left a pace and checks, with wide anxious eyes, to see if she's close to stepping on any of Julianne...using the checking for entrails to study Julianne's legs and barefoot very quickly before looking back up to the tall, wiry, superstar,

What do you say to a superstar after Hello?

She really wanted to keep the tempo of the encounter going, but wanted to avoid harassing Adrian for an autograph. Delighting in the company she had suddenly found herself in.

A thought struck her.

Nodding happily to Adrian, she held her cane under an arm and, from the inside pocket of her tail coat, she drew a pack of standard issue playing cards. Taking the cards from the box sleeve. With nimble gloved hands, Martha fanned the cards. Offering the cards to Adrian in the traditional manner of the stage prestidigitator.

She was, afterall, meant to be a magician. Had she known she was dealing with a real Magus...well...

"With the aid of my beautiful assisstant!" she smiles happily, respectfully, to the ever regal Julianne, "Might I invite you to pick a card, please, Mr Issacs, sir?" she offers with an eager, beaming smile and wide eyed glee. The smile invites Adrian to play along, join in with her simple trick, rather than for Martha to absorb any limelight solo. She figured, and hoped, a professional stage performer like Adrian could extemporise some fun out of this.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

P
    Page

Julianne smiles back to Gordon.

And when Martha offers to make a show of her own and signals her for being her assistant, she just couldn't resist.

Julianne smiles again to Gordon, and invites him to watch with some very coreographed moves, as those of a air hostess pointing the sits.

She smiles a very open smile to the odd Mr. Isaacs, as if saying "Hello gorgeous".

Her hands stretch in the direction of Martha and she lowers herself, one of her knees bent close to the floor, the other supporting the weigth of her body, just like an assistant to a famous magician would do when presenting a magic trick.
    She seemed quite confortable doing this show, almost as if it wasn't the first time. She flourishes her hands and hair make the zombie assistant... well not so zombiish now, turning the spotlight to Martha's show.

She continues smillling after presenting the greatest magician in the world, clearly following in the spirit of the thing!

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

Ixidor is now very glad that he hasn't passed out, yet. This is just too good.

Clapping his hands together, he studies the spectacle with interest.
    "Ha! Excellent!" They'd either planned beforehand to drop this on some unsuspecting fool like him, or were downright Queens of improv.

Hands still together from the clap, he moves his fingertips from one side of the card fan to the other, as though they are a divining rod. Not that he's actually tapping any Arcana or anything, Ix is just a bit of a showboat. He wasn't even an Initiate of Fate, anyway.

Selecting a card at random, he slides it carefully out of the fan with two fingers. Giving Gordon a sneak peek at the identity of the card, the Theurgist holds it and awaits instruction.
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

B
    Blackhat

Gordon gave a small whistle after watching the display from Julliane, very impressive indeed. I never though a zombie would be able to show boat as well as this. He glanced at the card Isaac has taken, Gordon had never been the biggest fan of magic tricks. He didn't like the idea people were able to outwit him. It was the same feelings he use to get from his masters when they bellitled him, the thought of those old bastards burning made him smile slightly. He would never have to see them again whether they were alive or dead.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha was taken quietly aback by Julianne's agile and brilliant improvising. But in a good way! Julianne seemed full of surprises. She gives Julianne a happy nod.

Smiling, delighted, Martha notes Ixidor's action with the cards with very proper care and, with a gentle gesture of a white gloved hand to the cards, she invites Ixidor; "Thank you, sir! Thank you! No doubt it's a fine card! Now...remember that card, please, sir, and return it...if you please, good, sir, without showing me the face...the card to the pack!" Martha smiles merrily. Clearly enjoying the fact that Julianne and Ixidor have joined in as much as they had, more for everyone's sake than her own.

Martha makes a show of smiling to Ixidor and, if Ixidor follows the invite, watching the card with enthusiasm, turning her gaze away at the last moment, purposefully showing she is not watching where the card is replaced in the fanned deck.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

Ixidor smiles his foxy smile right back, chuckling a bit when the little magician makes a show of averting her gaze. He sticks the card back in a different place in the fan anyway, for good measure. It's all in good fun.

"Alright, Zee, do your stuff."

Yeah, Ix has read his fair share of comics.

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)

P
    Page

Julianne continues doing her part, she moves around the duo with a broad smile, she keeps going around turning and going backwards towards Gordon.

After the small go around, she picks a bit of the entrails and places them around her neck, as if they were some gruesome and gory scarf.

She widdens her smile, and open her hands towards the event happening right there, as Ixidor was putting the card back in the fan.

B
    Blackhat

Gordon gave a small applaus to Jullians Movements, he gave her a small nodd of approval. My my Gordon socializing and interacting with other vampires you're certainly moving up in the world, a far cry from the sitting in a dark hole waiting for your next meal isn't it.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Thank you, sir!" she enthuses with a smile as the card is returned. Martha nods cheerfully, clearly extremely pleased as the delightful Zombie Assisstant performs her own limping and gyrating element of the show. Tiny Martha swiftly glances to the entrails and Julianne's bare foot a moment, as if to make sure no trip hazard was involved, just before she begins to cut shuffles the deck with an agile gesture. Clearly the cards surely must be well shuffled!

Nodding at Adrian's invite to do her stuff, she works at the trick!

Timing her work now whatever jolly antics Julianne extemporises.

Martha pauses in her cutting shuffle of the deck. Smiles. "I shall now, sir, deal the cards...do not tell me when you see the card, until I ask please!" she turns over each card, cane held under one arm, showing it to Ix and Gordon before she discards it carefully to the floor...smiling and happy as each card is laid down.

But wait! The card Ix selected was there. On the ground. Thrown down seven cards ago!

Has Martha screwed the trick up?

She pauses in her reveal of each card. Looking to Adrian with a confident gaze.

Waiting just a moment, allowing Adrian to believe she'd messed up. His card was down there...

"Sir: the next card I pick up will be your card!" she smiles. Instead of turning over the next card, she carefully bends, balancing on her flesh leg. The stretch of the fishnet reveals the well toned leg muscles at work...her peg leg pointing behind as if in some ballet pose, she lowers with some care to unhesitatingly pick up the card Ix selected from the floor amid the growing pile of discarded cards.

Martha smiles to Adrian and Gordon as she confidently shows the face of the correct card to them...selected from amid the discarded cards on the floor at her foot. "This, sir, was your card!" she smiles cheerily. A smile to Julianne too.

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

Ixidor nods his encouragement, black mane wobbling, and watches Martha deal the cards to the ground, one by one. His left arm is crossed under his right elbow, which is propped so that he can idly pull at the whiskers on his chin. A slight smile of amusement helps hide his concentration. He gives each card the same attention, aware that his reaction at seeing the card he'd picked could be the tell, and also aware that Julianne's excellent show could be an artful distraction. When she keeps going past it, Ix wonders if that was right, and he'd just beaten her. Honestly, he wasn't very knowledgeable about card tricks before his Awakening, and getting into them after the fact seemed a little silly.

Besides, the fun of being tricked by such a cute little sleeper was well worth it.

When she bends to pick his card from the floor, balancing on that one well toned leg, Ixidor's eyebrows raise appreciatively.

Oh God, please be eighteen.

Surely, that was the requirement for this party, and you were just carded for 21 at the bars. But Ix isn't totally sure. Again, he usually only got prompted for his ID when he crossed the borders of countries. And this Zatanna looked pretty young. Time to find out.

"Aha! Nicely done!" The Theurgist claps a single time again. "You beat my Poker face fair and square. I think I should owe you drink, then." He looks to the others, including them in the offer in good sportsmanship.

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread