Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Coffee, Meetings and Other Fun Stuff

PRE

Coffee shop. Always a coffee shop. And they say that Libertines have no respect for tradition. Seriously thought the best way to begin any discussion is with a bit of coffee and a nice bagel, it put everyone in the right mood and well shit gets done over coffee. Trust me, when you're pulling an all nighter working on some assignment nobody ever says 'hey let's get some Kool Aid' or 'what I really need now is grape Fanta', it's always the coffee. It worked out well for Lux and I when we made our commitment to work together and hopefully that same caffeine would work its mojo again here today.

Honestly I'm only on my first cup as I sit down at a table in the mostly empty place, taking sips of hot java as my eyes wander everywhere around the store, keeping track of the other customers, the employees behind the counter, even the counting the amount of complimentary USA Todays left in the stand. Nine if you're interested. Hopefully the gang and potential gang got my text.

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-08-29 01:16:23 Pulp Noir rolls 9 to Supernal Vision ( Rote, Extended, HS ) 12 hour duration (10 Again) 2, 4, 2, 1, 3, 10, 9, 7, 9, 10, 3 4 successes
    2011-08-29 01:14:34 Pulp Noir rolls 11 to Mental Shield ( Rote + HS ) (10 Again) 9, 4, 10, 1, 3, 4, 7, 7, 1, 3, 7, 4 2 successes
    2011-08-29 01:13:51 Pulp Noir rolls 8 to Untouchable, Space + Gnosis + HS (10 Again) 2, 6, 3, 10, 6, 10, 2, 1, 2, 8 3 successes

2 Mana spent in morning casting for full duration on Mental Shield and Untouchable

Lux

PRE

Lux hopped off her bus and hurried towards the coffee shop, almost careening into a large man clad in a suit, while, ironically, she looked inward at the Imago of a complex weave of shifting, flexing, streaming currents of kinetic energy that would help deflect and protect against anything that might do her harm. Her gaze was already attuned to the fluctuating flashes of colored resonance, ensuring that she'd be prepared if anything were to happen. She didn't expect any foul play, but preparation and caution were good for the health. She came into the Cafe, adjusting her knit cap from the stiff wind outside, and shot Pulp a quick smile. Eventually she came over to the table and sat down with a chai and a muffin.

"Well, even though the bus was late, I think I made it here on time. Oh, but before I begin, I might be getting a call that I'll need to take. It won't be long, but I'll just go ahead and step outside if need be. Who're we meeting here?" Lux asked, taking a bite of muffin.

OOC
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

PRE

I smile and nod ... okay wait yeah that's a lie ... let's try this again ... I smile with genuine friendship and affection ... and a bit of warm greeting ... at Lux when she enters the Coffee shop, raising an eyebrow playfully as she sits down opposite me. "It's alright" I say in reply to her remark about needing to leave for a few minutes. Business is business just because your awakened doesn't mean you can use magic to play the bills. Well unless you're really good at Matter. Or a real dick with Mind.

"Qadesh."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Let's put this on hold until M&G closes (which should be relatively soon).
    Having the same characters in two Scenes, both of the same type (social) simultaneously is a bit tough on continuity.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Closed Thread