Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
The Hunt is On

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

NOS
    PRE

Brenn cocked an eyebrow when Conner mentioned Sidor but she kept her mouth closed. She'd said not long ago that she wouldn't start trouble with him and she intended to keep that promise. This would also be a chance for her cousin to redeem himself, at least in her eyes. Otherwise she thought her team was rather well made up, and while she didn't know Amelita, she could always introduce herself once the planning was out of the way.

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Anasztaz beamed to Amelita and returned the small greeting before turning to Conner as he spoke to him.

"Yes, indubitably."
    he responds with some hesitance.

He felt protective, wanting to utter a million excuses of how she was too young into the night still. He would have kept her in a gilded cage, just like he had been kept until an artillery blast broke it open. However, he knew better. This was a good testing ground for her new dead body and it was a matter where inaction for one of the blood was inexcusable.

"I will call her and she would be here within a handful of minutes. That is, unless the planning stage is pretty much concluded and you'd rather she meets the team in the respective location?"
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris nods to Conner before he steps into the bathroom and locks it. I would almost say 'he started!'. If you ask me, that one god of him could easily be added to my deities. Just don't make him Almighty and forget the 'He doomed us all' part… ah well.

The Acolyte tries to clean up the sink a little, and lays his athame in front of him. When it looks acceptable, he takes the sink stopper and fills the sink with water. He softly begins to whisper a few words.
    'Dana, Goddess of wisdom, Crone of the moon, hear me this night…' He takes a white and blue moonstone from his pocket and lays it on the bottom of the sink, 'you have the Eyes of Twilight and I ask for your might,' Chris takes the knife to make a long cut in his palm, and as soon as the blood drops start to fall down he continues, 'please take my offer and share your Infinite Sight.'

His mind was focused on the search he would make this evening, a hunt for Dirge. He thinks about the locations where she could be. While his blood slowly colored the water he carefully watched any patterns it would form.

Drops of Destiny
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

K
    Kazakin

Sidor returned from his feeding, his injury knitted together from the blood he'd taken, but the spear puncture still jerking open in his shirt as he moved. It felt wrong feeding here, as though touching Anton's herd, even with permission, was inappropriate. It was not right to interfere with a Bishop's herd.

"My apologies," he said, his accent more prominent than usual as the shadows swarmed across his hard-angled face. They were a positive tempest at the moment.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The dark blood strikes the water, fanning out into dark wisps that begin to stain the entire basin. Some of the tendrils of Vitae spiral down toward the drain; a microscopic leak.

As the tainted water begins to darken, shapes and patterns form.

A wide plain with a wooden fence slowly resolves into a large Mission-style house. Statues or carvings of animals are here and there. To Chris' eyes, he sees homages to the beasts rather than random statues.

Just before the water turns completely crimson, one of the statues of a bear moves, baring fangs and looking at him.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

I
    Irina

Josephine pushed open the door and silently stepped inside before closing it behind her. She took a moment to scan the room, noting the Kindred who had already arrived as her Beast warred against theirs. Quickly, she pulled it back, restraining the natural urge to destroy the weaker ones around her. Right now it would have been a perverse relief to try, but it would help no one.

It was now necessary to return her focus to the task at hand, and she listened to the instructions provided.

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Ethan Russell, BP 2

Russ listens to the instructions stoically, nodding grimly when Greyson places him with Deputy Fireandbrimstone. One was as good as the other, he supposed, but Flores had actually tried to manhandle him at Avalon days earlier. Russell kind of liked his style, though.

Then the door slips open a few more times, the rest of the Haunts, apparently. The last one catches him off guard, her Beast doesn't match the woman at all. Russell actually turns his head to take her all in. And there was the smell. Even without breathing he could sense it permeating his undead olfactory gland. Of course, he'd heard of Nosferatu smelling rather than, or addition to, being hideous, but she didn't fit the bill. All of his other senses, including his own confused Beast, told him a real freak was standing there, but his eyes did not.

Interesting.

Especially considering that Russell's keen eyes are what he usually relies on the most.

Anton Flores, Blood Potency ••••

"The teams have been chosen,"Anton buzzed, relaying the division to the other Haunts. He turned to Greyson.

"I think that I should take my team to the farm," Anton ventured. "That would leave your team with the old Church."

Amelita Cardoso, Blood Potency •

Sensing his unease, Amelita moved over to Anasztaz and put a hand gently onto his arm. Her gaze flickered between reassuring Ana and poring over the screen of her phone. Suddenly Ana's arm is squeezed tight as Amelita grins broadly, brandishing her phone.

3 Sux on Looking for Map

"I rock..." Amelita announced, with a flourish. She held up her iPhone to display a scan of a municipal map she'd managed to find, detailing the part of the sewers in question.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

When the bear seems to threaten Chris he quickly does a step back, a little shocked. He'd seen and mostly heard of strange stuff in his unlife, and a lot of scary stuff came from Hierophants. He stares a moment at the water, locking the vision in his memory. Then he takes the stopper out of the drain and dries the moonstone.

The Acolyte looks to the door, how was he going to explain this to the others? To Anton, his great friend.
    Both for some delay and further investigation, he takes his iPhone and opens Google, to start searching for houses that show similarities to the house his blood had showed. It takes a minute to find out what style the house was.

Then Chris steps back into the hotel room, the athame back on his belt and with phone in his hand. After he closes the bathroom's door he nods to those who had arrived and he turns to Conner. 'Priscus Greyson, I have foreseen a location of interest for our search. I don't think we need to search in the sewers,' he looks through the room, 'there is a great chance Dirge, or at least important information, can be found in a house, mission style,' he shows several pictures of the style by moving with his thumb over the screen of his iPhone. 'The house that was showed to me lays in a wide plain. It was surrounded by a wooden fence, probably somewhere on the edge of Sacramento?' The last sentence sounded more like a question.

'There were statues of animals, the sort of statues to praise the animals, like a homage.'
    He is silent for a moment, realizing such statues could easily fit the the style of an Acolyte's house. 'The only problem is... one of them moved.' Another pause.

'We might need heavier weapons than our regular knives,' his eyes move to Conner and Ethan, 'or swords like mine.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

As Amelita draws his attention, he turns to gaze at the small device she was brandishing.

"That is impressive." Anasztaz says, looking with obvious interest at the tiny screen with the map. The more he understood of technology, the more things kept popping up to impress him.

He pulls his own device, and although less impressive than hers did the job he wanted for it. Namely calling Riley to the meeting.
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.