Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
121 - 130
DISPLAYED
A Fire in Babylon

Page 13 of 14 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 Last
    L

Aaand there was all the jumping and screaming, right on cue. Good thing he'd had the foresight to move aside...might have been trampled otherwise. He also finds himself glad that squirrel's tails don't really wag. As high as they could protrude he might have found himself buffeted in the face a few times right now if that were the case. He also finds himself giving Otto a quizzical look, "Pig butt?" Must've been some wedding tradition he wasn't familiar with...or something.

Lets start to wrap this up guys. Ready for the Summer festival on the 19th
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Terri beamed back as Alice hugged her and bounced up and down, her tail acting for balance. All her worying vanished as her best friend accepted to be her Maid of Honor, and Terri couldn't have been happier, giggling.

Under all the squealing, Terri managed to say "The Rose Garden in McKinley," before adding "Are you sure?" as they both got a little bit of composure back in this House of RAWR! "I know you and Neil had been planning longer. I didn't wanna step on your toes by queue jumping?"
    Her excitement level returning to normal, Alice paused and gave Terri a confused look as if the thought hadn't even occurred to her.

"Why would I be upset? I'm happy for you two. I don't hold the market cornered on weddings you know," she said laughing. "Besides just because I'm taking a while to get things organized, doesn't mean you should have to delay."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri smiled, even more broadly before once again hugging Alice. She then looked to Nightfall, a sparkle in her eye.

"So, how'd you fancy giving me away, Mr. Fields?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Justin looked thoughtful, then, "What it is, is this. It might sound a bit weird. I have a problem with handling emotions, sometimes I don't react the way I should. It's something that's been kicking my ass since, well....you know. Being someplace else. I know that maybe I should get into one of the Cour...er, clubs, but at the same time I'm not sure how I could fit in. Or if it's a good idea to try to pick a single emotion and focus, for the most part, on it when everything else is off kilter.

But you're right. It's kind of lonely standing to one side and watching what's going on with everyone else, and not having a sense of connection."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

For once, the Fairest was nonplussed, and his eyebrows disappeared into his unruly hair.

"Really? Me?"

His eyes darted over to Alice, looking for The Right Answer, but he knew what it was.

"I'd be, so totally honored, Terri, really."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Smoo

“Oh yah ... clubs,” said Sweet Tooth wiggling his eyebrows up and down theatrically and then looking left and right with his eyes squeezed together shiftily. Making it clear that he thought if anyone was listening to their conversation that they were unlikely to either care or understand what the clown and cyborg where discussing.

“Gotta tell ya though just cos Sweet Tooth is a member of the scaredy club,” said the clown while wiggling his fingers like little quotation marks at the scaredy club part. “Doesn’t stop Sweet Tooth from sampling all the other emotion fruit in the orchard. Anyway Sweet Tooth isn’t some Ashen Mormon trying to solicit his beliefs. You’re a big boy and can make your own decisions.”

“If you want to catch up some time Sweet Tooth is staying at the Four Seasons just ask at the front desk. Bit out of the loop with the modern technology, no mobile phone, also got a bit of work going on for the locals you may be interested in if you are looking make some connections,” he said looking at the exit. “This place has been swell but the swelling has gone down for yours truly.”

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Thank you," Terri said with more composure. Still, it didn't stop her from giving the Fairest a great big hug and kiss on the cheek before looking to Alice. "You two are awesome. Now all we need to do is pay for it," she said, laughing out loud.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling at the exchanged between Neil and Terri, Alice watched them for a time. Considering Terri's good fortune in the situation and how grateful she was to have a friend like Terri.

"That's awesome. I'm happy for you Terri," she said still smiling. Her tail and ears drooped slightly the only hint that might have bothered her. It was a hint only one who knew her very well might even notice.

She left it unsaid that she didn't have anyone either, but didn't feel comfortable bringing it up. This was a happy moment, Terri's moment, and Alice wasn't going to dampen it with a little pity party. It wasn't the first time that the death of her own father had stung her unexpectedly.

"That does put a hamper on things," Alice said chuckling as her friend mentioned finances.

"But I'd be happy dressed in rags as long as we were together,"
    she said glancing to Neil.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall accepted the hug and kiss with a rare blush, moving closer to Alice once extricated. He slipped an arm around her; this time, his closeness was a comforting presence rather than the playfulness of earlier. As long as he'd known Alice, he'd never seen or met anyone outside of the Freehold that she was close to -- or even knew. He wished she could have been as lucky as he'd been.

"Well, don't look at me,"
    he answered Terri's last with a grin. "Giving you away is one thing, you're not adding that!"

After all, giving away the bride and paying for the wedding were the two traditional duties associated with the bride's father.

Resting his head lightly against hers, he added for Alice, "Always."

Page 13 of 14 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.