41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Gypsys Anniversery Party

Page 5 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"It's OK," West answered, meaning it. He was glad that they weren't "all up" in one another's business, because --frankly-- he'd have to change that. Being independent, he needed so be with someone similar if only so they would understand him.

He looked at Matt and gave a small smile and shrug. Hell, if Kai were still around, they'd probably be similarly attached at the hip.

"Cool outfit,"
    he added, touching the lapel of her jacket. "Very, uh, Zatanna-ish."

Not Wearing A Suit
    Nimbus

C
    Conner Greyson

"I will find a perch to keep it. I do not wish to interrupt you while you are working. I will be over there if I am needed." Conner says pointing to an empty table by Timothy.

Technique

She giggles. "You should see my Elektra costume." She says, pulling her hand up to take a dri-.

"Jimmy, show me where the bar is, please. This party, apparently, isnt a party yet." To the glorious go the celebration.

Kaito

"That is interesting to know. You should have that as a themed night. Come to Gypsy's, have a smashing time." Kaito smiled. "I know I would attend."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Oh, you'd be way better as Kitty Pryde," West replied with a grin, feeling free to completely nerd out.

Especially in that skating outfit on the cover of Kitty Pryde & Wolverine #1.

"Sure,"
    he agreed. He pointed to where he'd left his drink, then led the way so that she wouldn't have to be 'unladylike'.

"Same as ever? Long Island, extra... extra?"
    Nimbus

S
    Sally Romanov

"That is a fantastic idea Kaito," Sally says laughing "my concern of course is the cost for new dishes. Maybe when we purchase new dishes we will have a just such a party." Sally says as she smiles she sees Emily and her friend toward the bar and she gives them a polite wave.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Hmm, an old fashioned man I see. So many these days go right from dinner to vivisection. Takes all the romance out of it... *Ciara brings out the line without humor; if she meant it as a joke is up to the young man to decide. She motions towards a table and waits for the man to follow.

Assuming he does, she'll set down at a chair and wait for Matt to take a seat as well before continuing.* So Mr Kelly, what is it you do for a living?
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles to Ariana as drinks are offered, nods respectfully to Conner.

Twirling one of her twin tails a moment as she sips at her Coke Cola, she looks about the bar area to see who is present. Smiling merrily to anyone who catches her attention and waving to those she recognises, Martha gathers her drink and cane and hobbles about - carefully and eagerly looking to see if anyone is free and willing to converse, or in need of a drink.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Technique

"...Im glad you remembered that night. Would be a shame for that to be a foggy memory." She said, with another wink.

Why am i moving back to business? She thinks, looking at the back of West's head as he ordered from the bartender. Because if im not careful, the Gardener could use him against me. Or just kill him. "So you haven't, like, noticed anything weird around town lately, have you? Like, anywhere near the river?" And please dont go looking - you need to stay safe.

Player of the Month

Matt Kelly

Matt follows Ciara over to the table and returns fire with his own deadpan voice. "Oh I completely agree, I mean people these days forget about the tradition signs of proper romance. Flowers, original poetry, handcuffs ... all have seemed to vanish in the wake of our fast paced concepts of quote unquote Modern Love." His face is seriously and well he sort of seems slightly pensive.

"We've gone from Sonnets and Chivalry to speed dating, sexting and 'Girls Gone Wild'. Honest passion to drunken stupidity."

He shrugs and realizes that he's getting off topic.

"Me, well I am a recent college grad doing the whole recent college grad examination of options and all that fun stuff. Right now I have a position in a pretty small local non-profit group." Well it was the truth. "How about yourself?"

Tim Simmons

Tim smiles as reflex when Sally winks in his direction but remains rather content with to nurse his beer. He does notice the dark haired ordinary looking guy break away from the attractive redhead and sit down solo at a table close by. Tim nods to the other loner before taking a sip of his MGD and leaving the guy to his peace.

Patrick Donovan

Martha is offered a rather polite smile and wave from Patrick as he notices her making her way around the bar area. The Darkling acquires a whiskey and coke which he sips on as he takes notice of those in the crowd he might have had conversations with at past events such as this. So far it does seem to his eyes that his housemate Kaito was the only other member of the Freehold present.

Should Martha look in his direction, Patrick's mannerisms illustrate a willingness to converse should she desire his company.

Page 5 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.