Ended
Watch
131 - 140
DISPLAYED
Gypsys Anniversery Party

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha seemed pleased at the promised invite and, with a happy smile and curtsey, offers Patrick some of the taramasalata.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

S
    Sally Romanov

Tim Simmons

"Hey I'm married to my job, I knew that things were going to end up like this but what can I say, I'm just a stubborn son of a bitch." He half smiles at the notion.

"I liked being with you because it was something that made the rest of the world disappear for awhile. I knew that everything would still be there when it was over but it was nice to just forget about the world going to hell for a few hours."

He almost wanted to tell her that she made the Nightmares stop for a little while ... but that might freak her out.
    "Yes I understand, it was nice for me as well." Sally said as she waved to some of the patrons as they leaved. Sally looked at her watch seeing the night was coming close to ending. "Come and see me tomorrow night after close, if you can of course. We will talk more. And you can tell me what is tormenting you. Perhaps I can help."

Player of the Month

Patrick Donovan

The Darkling smiled at the petite blond and noticed that many of the patrons were already beginning to file out of the establishment.

"So would care for that invitation tonight or for another night in the future?"

Matt Kelly

They were good gyros. Very Good gyros. VERY GOOD gyros. Matt was a college kid and thus he considered himself an expert on popular ethnic dishes favored by the youth after a night of drinking fun and adventure.

"Looks like things are closing up Johan, we should probably be getting back."

He has the idea to say good night to the hostess, however Sally is locked in conversation with a handsome dude and Matt did not want to ruin his Tribe Mate's game. Everyone's getting laid but me.

Nodding to Jordan, Matt speaks to the Rahu he considered one of his few friends in the city. "Mind giving Sally our best? I don't want to interrupt her hunting."

He looks over at Emily and Jimmy to see if she would be joining them for a nice jog across town ... or spending an evening with her boyfriend. Not that he could begrudge his Sister for that, with all the crap that goes on in the life of their kind, she deserved all the good moments she could find.

Tim Simmons

Tim smiled at the notion of talking about things with Sally. She was great but nothing she could do would change the fact that he was just the kind of guy who took all of the pain, suffering and trauma he saw and stuffed it down into some part of himself where he hoped it would never see the light of day.

"I'm not great at talking about my feelings, however if you want to be two people forgetting about the world for a night, then that is something I can make happen."

L
    LordHarley

"A good taste indeed", Johan says to his fellow while pays his bill, "We should be going now for sure", ...a nice place but not a great party. Well, not for my taste...

The Ghost Wolf also goes to greet and salute Sally. A polite and respectful action.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles with great glee and plays for a second or two with one of her twin tails. "Oh! With so little of this evening left and with so much for us to talk about, I should hope to meet you upon another evening, sir! If I may!"

A curtsey and wide eyed smile.

[[As the Thread is closing, is it fair to assume that Martha can, as people file away, pay her bill and offer thanks and sincere greeting to Sally in gratitude for a great night and wish her well for the year ahead?]]
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

S
    Sally Romanov

"Well Timothy, I am always here if you need to talk Love. But I need to go say my good byes and thank yous" Sally says as she stands and smiles her warm smile at him.

After her polite good byes to several of the people Sally gives Martha a polite wave. "Hello Martha, did you enjoy the party Love?" Sally asked, her tone hopeful and happy.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha, nodding a greeting to the nearby Tim and anyone else she spies whom she knows, or just would like to know, is clearly delighted at Sally's greeting and offers an excited curtsey to Sally, enthusing with great sincerity; "Oh, yes, thank you very much, ma'am! I had a splendid time and enjoyed very much the food and drink! Your hospitality was most generous! Thank you, ma'am! I truly hope your year ahead is successful! I shall recommend this to as many people as I can!"

S
    Sally Romanov

"Thank you so much Martha. You don't know what that means to me." Sally leans in and gives Martha a kiss on both cheeks and takes her hands. "We should get together and have a girls night some time." Sally said with a smile.

Sally then sees Johan's salute and gives him a happy wave back. "Bye Johan. Thank you so much for coming." Sally says and then waves to Matt, Emily and there friend (West).

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Oh goodness, what a joy it would be, thank you! I should very much look forward to it!" Martha nods, all excited at the invite to meet again, her twin tails bob. Martha emulates Sally's gesture and returns the kiss modestly, furtively kissing Sally twice...an innocent and sincere action. Equally pleased at having her hands held, Martha seems to revel in this. Nodding in happy agreement, she lets Sally go to meet and greet her other friends. Martha will linger a moment, waving enthusiastically to Jimmy and Matt and to Emily too. But will soon slip away, if it seems the thing to do...

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally smiles as people continue to depart. Tonight was successful. Sally was very proud and she could see it on her face. But something was off... a whiff of a scent in the air. A scent she has not smelt in some time, that scent, and Matthew missing made Sally very very nervous.

"Jen can you take care of this out here. I have an interview with a reporter from the Bee."

"Sure Sally, no problem."

"Thanks Jen" Sally said as she made her way inside and toward her office...

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.