Ended
Watch
51 - 59
DISPLAYED
New City Jitters

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    C
    Cassius

Alexander momentarily frowned at the abrupt manner with which Ishani had snatched her palm away, as if something fearful or detestable would come of a simple gesture. Despite the strange reaction, offence seemed to have been taken and ought be rectified. Social propriety was the Kindred's friend - as far as the Ventrue were involved, anyway. 'You should forgive me,' he said to her, 'but my Sire is a stickler for proper form. And as doth the teacher, so doth the pupil; or so I have been told.'

'More than one,' Alexander replied to Natasha. He checked out the rest of the group and saw that Alice was looking inquiringly at her female company as the matter was being discussed. Understanding the crassness of picking up just one of them and leave to announce his presence, the Ventrue came up with a counter-offer. 'Perhaps we can all go? For one, I wouldn't like to part you from your company. Plus, Alice and Ishani, being the longer residents, could enlighten us in all that Sacramento has tooffer it's citizens by night.'

He made a quick search in the interior of his suit pockets and, after some seconds of wiggling fingers, he produced the keys to his car. 'I'm right this way,' he said taking a step towards the end of the parking lot. 'Well, are you coming?'

"Actually," Natasha says while smiling and moving closer to Alice, yet still looking towards Alexander, "me and Alice here had a prior engagement, and I do hate to let friends down."

She looks towards Alice.

"Right?"

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice was confused for a moment, was it: "I'm sure that ride of yours has at least one spare seat" or what Natasha said as last? Though the confusion soon made place for a strange feeling inside. Was it the beginning of warmth or friendship, Natasha called her 'friend', well not directly, that made things harder. To gain some time to think she said slow but enthousiasticly 'That is... absolutely right!'

But there were more things to consider. Ishani was still here, and Alice didn't want to offend the guy who she might want a friendship with later. And this is what we call: In dubio.

'But you don't let me down if you think about what's good for you Natasha. I mean, everything is better if you've just had a snack, and we can always meet again later.' Alice smiles and looks around her, focusing her eyes on possible mortals passing by, and so fullfilling the role of a predator. And for snacks you need to 'check in...'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Well, your Sire should have taught you the difference between this and this," Ishani replied, holding her hand out vertically for a casual shake, and then extending her arm fully straight with the palm down.

There's no malice or ill-will in the words, if anything the remaining smile suggests amusement.

"And as charming as you are, I have stuff to do. It was nice meeting you, though."

After a moment, she shrugged

"Oh, what the hell. Let's find somewhere a bit more private and I suppose I can Acknowledge you lot."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Natasha shrugged at Alice's words, a little confused. Fine, your loss.

However, the smile quickly returns again when Ishani says she could Acknowledge them here and now.

"Oh, wonderful! Thank you, Miss Naetesh, so long as it doesn't interrupt your evening. Would the Lily work?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Really?

Ishani frowned as her purse chirped, and she fished out a phone. Reading it, she frowned slightly.

"OK, looks like I have to jet. You three just stay out of trouble and try to get to Avalon and get yourselves Acknowledged, OK?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Natasha stopped in her tracks and watched Ishani as she looked at her phone. After she spoke, the Deava simply nodded.

"Will do. A pleasure meeting you, Ishani."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

΄Alright Miss Naetesh, good evening.' Alice did a step into the parking lot, and turned her head to Natasha and Alexander. 'Guess I'll see you at Court.'

Whether Natasha goes with her or not, Alice steps in her car and drives to Avalon.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

"Another night then," Natasha replied to Alice, perhaps with a little more snipe then necessary and watched as she drove away. The Daeva then turned to Alexander. "I hope we meet again, Alex. Until then, I best head back to the hotel to take a cold shower."

Natasha did, however, stop to pass on her phone number to Alexander, you know, just in case. "Toodles," she said a kissed his cheek before also heading off.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread