Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 34
DISPLAYED
Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Player of the Month

Tim smiles at the idea that the office would not be located in the local phone book, this wasn't the type of office that most of the other workers in the building would even know about. The Agent offers a final head nod to Sterling and leaves the office with the disk in hand.

Able to navigate the maze, the FBI had trained him to observe such things, he gets back to the elevator and pushes the button with a sigh. This case was starting to get on his nerves. He hated not knowing how to deal with all bullshit red tape and it was beginning to become a massive ass smacking of his ego.

He rides down the elevator in silence and will exit the building in silence, holding his thoughts and emotions in until they reach the car.

Rizzo's been similarly quiet, and when they get back to the car he pauses before getting in, folding his arms on top and slouching against the vehicle. "Penny for your thoughts," he asks, looking at Tim over the roof.

Player of the Month

"Only if I can get a story about the days when a penny still bought something worthwhile." The Agent says with a smile, a slightly bitter one but a smile none the less. "I mean everything I said back in that room was right. How in the hell did our forgotten little office get handed this case?"

Another frustrated sigh. "It's almost like someone out there doesn't want it to get solved." Tim glances at the old man. "Personally I say fuck'em, we're going to work this case until there is nowhere else to go."

Rizzo grins and opens his door. "That's good. Good. A little tenacity. And I'll tell you what," he says as he gets in. "You get us away from this goddamn Communist horrorshow, I'll tell you all the stories you can stand..."

End scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4