Watch

Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Public movie night at the bookstore
Jun 21, 2021 - Jul 22, 2021
Page 20 of 22 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last
    L

Chantay smiles in return at Victoria as the other woman took the time to admire her form, then rose to her feet with the tug of the leash. She offered not a modicum of resistance as the woman divested her of her panties, as she brought her onto the table, or as she arranged Chantay's limbs so that they could be shackled in place. Quite the opposite actually. Victoria's hands on her body was far from unenjoyable. And all the while both anticipation and excitement mounted.

The pain from a smack was not enough to induce a a sound from Chantay. But her body did give a startled twitch against the bonds. And again at the second strike. By the third and subsequent ones though, Chantay was able to hold herself still. And some delighted moans indicated that she was very much enjoying herself. Her eyes certainly followed Victoria over to the tool bench, gaze fixating upon the gorgeous woman and the cane she held as she made her way back to the table. Curiosity and anticipation was readily discernible in that gaze, with no small amount of desire as well.

She allowed her body to flatten against the table as the polished wood of the cane ran along bare flesh that was almost trembling in anticipation of what was to come. "Yes Mistress, most generous." Her voice was husky, breathless, laden with both desire and anticipation.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

"Very few do, I've discovered. Noticed that even before my...little trip." Arthur finishes his drink, placing the empty glass on the bar. "I have some idea of my own...working towards them as best I can."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

The power she felt from having the beautiful naked woman laying on the table at her mercy was intoxicating. Victoria purred softly and then gave several light swats to the woman's exposed backside ending with the fourth being a heavy swat. The loud thump carried throughout the room as the cane struck the bare flesh. She paused to gauge the woman's reaction giving her a few moments, "Such beautiful skin my pet has, and it is all mine."

If the woman didn't stop her, Victoria carried on getting into a rhythm of swats and breaks that got more intensive as she went. She carefully watched Chantay making sure it wasn't too much or if more force was needed.

L

Chantay continues to remain mostly still during the first three spots. Then the fourth blow fell. She can't hold in the gasp of pain as her back arches suddenly with the blow, limbs straining briefly against the bonds before she relaxes again. "Yes Mistress..." she murmurs, "it is..."

And then the caning began in earnest; earning a series of moans, whimpers, and gasps from the ebon-skinned woman. All containing an obvious mixture of excitement and pain. She could see why this was found to be so enjoyable by many. To surrender control to another was certainly a liberating feeling. And the feeling of nervousness that came with being bound and struck, well, Chantay would be thinking upon that in pyschological terms were her mind not fixated upon more carnal matters.

She finds herself writhing with the blows as Victoria continues, her movements and sounds subconsciously adhering to the rhythm of the blows. And some things become readily available to Victoria. Her pet seems to be enjoying herself immensely, and her tolerance for pain is much higher than one would guess just by looking at her.

"Desires are great. I see better as goals. But worry more about protecting them. Here people are giving away their protection. Opening themselves up. Exposing themselves..."

Rust shivers, "Releasing themselves on one another."

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Arthur nods, looking to Rust. "Some people find relief in being able to open themselves fully to another. They relish the rush of throwing themselves over the cliff's edge, not sure if they'll land in the water or get torn to shreds on the rocks."

"Of course, if you've been torn open unwillingly as some of us have, that release is...well, terrifying." He smirks slightly. "I find it somewhat exhilarating, myself. Only by opening myself can I properly express myself through my art."
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare

Dead eyes flash past Rust's vision. Each carries it's own accusation

Rust gulps. "Heh, yeah. I wish I could. What? You cliff dive?" Rust leaps upon the change of topic like a lion leaps upon a fleeing gazelle.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Arthur chuckles. "Nope. Was a metaphor, my friend." He flags down the bartender and gets a glass of water. "Bit of a homebody, really. Work in my studio, venture out occasionally to find a new model."

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria enjoyed the sight of the woman’s movements on the table as she reacted to the pain and pleasure she was feeling. She is certainly a good pet and a joy to work with. Mmmm, I could get really rough with her if I wanted, she thought to herself. While Victoria worked her wasp thrashed and demanded that she hurt the woman, and continue to hurt her, to break her. Victoria was able to keep her impulses in check, however, and kept from getting violent with the woman.

She paused her caning and made her way back over to the tools before selecting a smaller diameter cane since the woman looked like she could handle more potent stimulation. On her return trip Victoria’s gaze fell and lingered on the more intimate parts of the woman’s anatomy as more of her thoughts of where she wanted to strike were being replaced with where she wanted to stroke. When she reached Chantay, Victoria began her work again, striking with a little more force with her blows and the smaller cane caused her blows to bite much harder than before. She worked diligently for some time before finally stopping.

Victoria knew she wasn’t going to be able to hold back much longer, and she kept telling herself that since Chantay wasn’t technically a client that left her free to engage in other recreational activities with the woman. However, Victoria had burned through a lot of blood and it had been a while since she really fed and as such felt the strong desire to feed from her secured and willing vessel.

Just a little taste before we get into the softer things, she told herself. “It is time we took a little break pet. You have been so good perhaps a little reward is in order.”

She set down her cane climbed up onto the table before she started to caress the woman gently across her backside. The woman’s flesh was fire under her touch from the force of the blows. Victoria's left hand slowly crept south to caress the places her eyes had lingered just moments before as she laid down across the woman’s back and moved Chantay’s hair away from her neck. Victoria lowered her head to just inches away from the skin of her neck and inhaled the woman’s scent.

OOC Question: Feeding

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Sam's ears twitch noticably at the mention of art.

"Arthur, what kind of artwork to you do? What is your medium? I work with ink and skin, though, I have been known to do some piercings."

Page 20 of 22 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last
Closed Thread