1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Better the Devil you know

(2109) Autumn Greeting
Sep 11, 2021 - Sep 22, 2021
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash felt a lot better now that a couple of days had passed since he was forced to do a pattern scourge to replenish his energy. He really must try and locate a Sanctum of his own soon, after things have settled. Besides, he had bigger things to worry about.

Like who the fuck he was.

Which is what brought the young Moros to within spitting distance of the Wells Fargo Centre. The burnt receipt was for a sporting goods shop somewhere nearby and Ash was determined to find out some information about why he was in Sacramento so many months previous.

Someone had to know something, right?

And so, Ash wanders down Capital Mall, looking from store front to store front, for the possibility of some answers.

W
    War

From up the street a short way a gray hoodie can be seen moving with some speed up the sidewalk. As the figure gets closer, it is revealed that the small frame is on a skateboard.

The streetlight turns red and the skater pulls up and waits to cross the street where Ash is currently walking.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Ash can see the glow of Active spells on the skater girl...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash was happily minding his own business when he spots the skater girl

Fuck me sideways....

He hasn't had any issues with rival spellflingers so far but there was always a first time.

That, and never trust a hoody.

W
    War

The lights always seemed to take forever while waiting for them to change, and this was no exception. Dodger waited, waited, and waited...

Finally, the light changed. She carried her skateboard across the crosswalk as she walked amidst a handfull of people.

When she reached the otherside, she dropped her board and prepared to continue skating. She paused momentarily to view those on the sidewalk and where they were so she would not 'bump' into anyone.

Darren Nash

PRE

"Hey kid, know any sports stores around here?" Never being one to hold back, Ash asked the skater out straight, looking directly into her eyes.

W
    War

As the man calls out to her she takes a quick glance in his direction. A glance that might be a judgemental or decerning eye, but either way it is short lived. She grabs her board and walks over to the man.

"What type of sport you looking for?"

Darren Nash

PRE

Now, if that ain't a question that I'd like to know.

Ash shows her the receipt from his pocket. It was slightly charred from some kind of burns and a portion of the address was missing.

"Haven't got a clue, hence why I'm looking."

W
    War

Dodger takes the receipt and examines it. She smiles as she knows just where this place is. She hands back the receipt...

"Well, you're a little off the mark. You need to go down to P and 8th. It's called the 'Athletic Club'."

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash's eyebrows raise in actual surprise at the help.

And they say the youth of today are spoilt little bastards.

"Cheers. I'll give it a look." Ash really wasn't any good at this part, how to enquire with someone the fact they be all a-glow.

"I'm new round here, fancy showing me the way?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread