Watch
11 - 18
DISPLAYED
West Lawn Investigations Inc.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Helene gives the Priest a weird look. "Woah, okay, that's trippy. Uh, yeah, sorta, but a lot smaller. They're earpieces, really."

As she speaks, she opens the box and pulls out a trio of small bluetooth-earpiece-looking things, putting her own into her ear and booting up the program on her laptop. "It's pretty simple. You put it in your ear, and turn it on, like so,"she punctuates by pushing a small button on the top, "And then it just works. Cool, huh?" As she speaks, she turns her computer, and about a third-of-a-second after she talks, the computer echoes her, showing a recording screen.

E
    ErlangShen

He checked his email and his eyes stared hard at the screen. That quick. Someone found him. He spent few minutes of analyzing the text and Googling the location and surrounding area. Through Street View he saw it was for all appearances, safe.

The chemist drove to the cafe. He watched people pass by until they were clear. Then cutting the engine, he entered. Average height, slim of build, wearing a blue polo shirt and jeans. Dark brown eyes surveyed the area until they settled upon the woman.

Slowly but determinedly he approached. It was clear to both present he was heading toward them. "Got your email." The man looked at the group, "Alexander Frost."

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Helene waved at the man. It'd been a stroke of luck finding him, through a NetZo leak. Man, those Zeroes were good at getting info. "Hey, yo, Mr. Frost! Sweet, you got my mail!" She indicates the box of earpieces on the table. "Grab one, man. I'll explain the situation and the crew and all that on the way." She stands, folding her laptop closed and pushing the box closer to the edge of the table. "All you guys grab one, we gotta go. Wanna get this over with, get one more situation nuked. So we need to head to the library, and then we can really crack down on this thing. Or...well, we could send the...tactful ones of us," She gives most of them a skeptical look. Seriously, they're all scientists and...well, the priest might be worth something. "to talk to the family."

F
    Freelance250

Michael picks up one of the devices and slips it into his jacket pocket. He looks up when she mentions the family. "I am no scientist Ms. Jameson, but I may be able to get something out of the young ladies parents." He said as he stood, he picked up the coat he had rested over the back of the chair and put it on, one arm at a time. Michael's smile had faded, he knew he would be probing for information about a young woman's death. He hoped they were the god-fearing type or he may just have a door shut in his face.

"I will let you know if I learn anything." He said as he stood, he placed a dollar on the table to contribute to the tip pool and left. As he stepped out he let out a loud whistle as a Cab rolled by and climbed in and departed for the victims parents residence.

E
    ErlangShen

"Thank you Helene. For the tip and the coms." Alex picked up one communicator then slipped it into his pocket. Then Frost looked to the departing man who did not speak to him.

What the hell, man? His face was quite expressive of his own thought. Then rolled his eyes shaking his head as he left. Hunters were an eccentric bunch. It was to be expected with the Vigil.

He turned back to Helene. "The library, I'm good with. I worked in one, back in high school."

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Helene nodded, hurriedly packing up her stuff, shoving her laptop into her backpack and dropping another com on the table top the last guy, then throwing the box and the jammer into her backpack too. "Yeah, sure, you nerds go do that. I'm gonna go with Priestly, make sure he doesn't...burn someone at the stake or something. I'll keep an eye on him. Get your comms in, keep in touch, etcetera. Use them if you find something juicy."

And with that Helene puts in her communicator runs after the priest to get on her motorcycle. Hopefully, since the bike was a far more versatile vehicle, she could beat the old man there. It also occurred to her that he probably hadn't a clue where he was going. It also occurred to her she had no clue where she was going. Aw, crap. She pulled out her Iphone, sitting on her bike next to the curb, and went for a quick search to come up with the address.

1 Sux, -1 WP
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-09-19 21:33:59 Helene Jameson rolls 8 to find where someone lives using the internet. (Int + Academic + WP) (10 Again, WillPower) 2, 6, 6, 8, 4, 6, 3, 7 1 success

With that information, Helene kicked up her bike and rode off to the correct address.

F
    Freelance250

Father O'Reilly leaned forward in the back of the cab, he pointed to Helene on her bike. "Follow her." He said to the driver, the man behind the wheel looked at him oddly and shrugged. He put the car into gear and drove after her.

Jennifer Hazelton

Scene closed. Please create the library scene for research.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread