Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(AwCon) House That Niles Built

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

After acquiring a small amount of mana back, Ankh returns to Animus. She sits down and begins to look the other mage over carefully, seeing if there were any further injuries she needs to be worried about.

"How are you feeling?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Ankh can sense serious wounds, but they stink of the Abyss: Backlash. She knows she won't be able to Heal them, and that Animus will require time to recover, like Icarus cast back down to earth.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus grins weakly. "I've been better, but at least I'm alive." His smile fades. Unlike so many others. "I can't help wonder, if I had told West to stay with us, help us escape, how things might have been different. Maybe then Vector wouldn't have made mincemeat of us."

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh shakes her head and stands. Thinking of West makes her want to get to the safe house even more.

"This may sound cold but thinking about it isn't going to help. Right now we need to move on and get ourselves there alive. Can you walk? I hate to say it, but I don't know if staying here for very long will do us any good."

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No, you're right. We can't just walk across town naked, though. Our best bet is probably becoming birds, but I've already scoured once today and I'm nearly out of mana. We need to think about what we'll do once we reach the Kreugan's sanctum."

"West says there is a portal there that will get us to our next safe house. That's all I know."

She thinks for a second, wondering how much Animus weighs. "Can you ride a horse by chance? I mean, you know how to hang on right?"
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus sighs. "I can ride if I have to, but I don't see how that solves our problem, even if you shift. Do you have something else up your sleeve?

"The Sanctum contains a portal to the Athenaeum, but it's also a stronghold for the Banishers. Unless you want to try to fight our way through, we'll need to sneak past them somehow."
    The next part is spoken softly, almost as if to himself. "It might be easier if one of us could cloak spells."

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh sighs with dismay. She knows Animus is right but she is trying not to look at the situation as hopeless, although it would seem very much the case.

"I was just thinking of getting us close to it with as much speed as possible. I really don't know if we're going to be able to get in. I was hoping there would be more of us once we got to this point, but that is not the case."

She thinks for a long moment. "I can claok spells, but that takes mana and that is something we don't have in abundance right now."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Animus senses a pair of minds entering the area...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Then we may need to both shift and hope for the best, or wait for the cover of darkness."

Animus suddenly stiffens. "Two people incoming. We may have just run out of time." He looks around, trying to evaluate potential hiding spots.

Page 2 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread