Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
Can't Keep My Eyes from the Circling Skies

Page 8 of 14 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... Last

PRE

Tug suddenly knows that he's done the wrong thing, he's messed up, somehow. He shouldn't have got these people together, it was a dumb idea, following this guy, he probably knows, he's not even on the bus, we're chasing our tails. And then, like a dumbass, I let a Paradox out. Why, why would I do such a stupid thing? Because you're a stupid, stupid person, Donnie. You're a dumb jock that the Supernal picked up to use as cannon fodder in a war you don't understand. That's why you're an Arrow, right? So you don't have to think, you don't have to decide, you just have to show up and take orders, and you don't even care what they are, do you? Show up and do whatever West, or Ankh, or Joshua, or Falx, even, whatever they say. You don't have a clue to what's really going on and you don't really understand the powers you're playing with, stupid.

Tugbird doesn't know what else to do, so he falls behind Ankh and Animus, waiting for one of them to do something. Then he'll just do whatever they do and try and stay out of their way.

Zee Dice, Dey Play 'Ard to Get, No?

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The spell in place, Animus drops back down to fly alongside Ankh.

Huh? What?

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh continues to fly, keeping her eyes glued to the target. She is unaware of the turmoil going on within Tug and only knows that he is still with them. She simply continues on, her mind set to get this guy once and for all.

5 suxx

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Ohhhhh the power of the E-suxx...

Ankh watches the man get off the bus. She can see him holding a pamphlet map of the bus lines, and watches his finger trace a route to a spot a few blocks southeast of the Tower Bridge before he folds it and tucks it away. He stops at a billboard with schedules, then takes a seat.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

She calls to her companions and banks in the direction of the Bridge. Now that she knows where he is going, they can wait for him there instead of having to continue to follow the bus. Her only concern is how long it might take him to get there. She doesn't know the schedules in this city, as she has her own car and she knows that sometimes it can take three times longer then normal to get where one is going by bus.

This could be a long wait and I don't know if Animus and Tug can hold out that long. She glances back at them, thinking about opening up a link.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus follows Ankh, wondering what the sudden change is about. She has to have a reason, though. Maybe she saw something?

PRE

Tug wants to leave, he doesn't even want to think about casting again. He knows he'll fail, he knows he'll have to let out another Paradox, and it'll be worse this time, much worse than before. They aren't going to learn anything, anyway, this was a stupid idea. He has to get back to the Circle before he falls out of the sky. Oh, God. I'm going to fall out of the sky. Oh, crap. Oh, crap. I forgot how to fly. How am I doing this? Oh, crap, how am I doing this?

Tugbird just flits about nervously, looking back and forth at the other birds.

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh pulls back at seeing Tugs hesitation. She looks at him, inclining her head toward the ground. She gives him a loud squawk, as if to say "Land!" She then dives down toward the ground. They could continue in a few minutes, she knew where the asian man was going. Right now, Tug seemed to be in distress and she couldn't have that on her mind while she was trying to fly.

PRE

Tug, seeing one of the other birds dive, he can't remember which is which, obediently follows behind, his wings working fine so long as he didn't think about it. Then she yells at him, musta done something stupid again, so he flies away from her and this bus stop and this whole stupid mission.

He doesn't get far before he starts to panic again. Worried that he can't find the Circle on his own, Tug goes to ground and waits for the others, standing around sheepishly like a five-year old on his first day of school.

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh follows Tug to ground, landing next to him. She looks around for Animus, hoping he saw them dive down. She hops over to Tug and examins him to make sure there weren't any injuries or anything. Maybe some smart ass kid got in a BB-gun shot or something.

Page 8 of 14 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... Last
Closed Thread