Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
The Goodbye Thread

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

That sounds awesome. Go chase it

Good luck to you

Jennifer Hazelton

Well this is a bit awkward now that I been starting my characters and everything, however I just got an incredible opportunity to work in the us embassy in The Philippines for how well I have been teaching us citizens how to handle themselves here, unfortunately this requires my full attention and I will have to do research on multiple languages and how to handle everything so I have to leave Edge of Darkness for awhile, maybe a year or two. I will say thank you to all the people and great storyteller and fellow players. It's been fun.
    I am late to the farewell party! Go and have a fantastic time with this new opportunity. I wish you all the best, Leham.

Twist Scenes

I have been putting this off, hoping things with my RL would level out more quickly than they have, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I feel I need to take a break from EOD for the time being. Due to my current work conditions, I am not able to provide even the minimal amount of time and investment to this site and games that it deserves. So I am going to have to step away for now. I will try to return if and when things get better with RL. Thanks for the good times and talk to you folks later.

4. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post

Twist Scenes

Sorry to hear that, Lionell. Take care, and please do come back if you find the time again!

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Twist Scenes

That happens sometimes. I do hope you're able to come back and play with us once real life settles down.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

I am sorry to hear that you need to take a break, Lionell. I understand. I had to walk away from the site when I got my first full time job, myself.
    Your Raul has been marked retired. I would welcome you back to the venue at any time.

You were great to write with. I enjoyed our scenes together. Be well

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Sorry to see you go Lionell, but I hope things go well for you Lionell. I wish grand and good fortune upon you.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

0 Scenes

Sorry to see you go! Hope things settle, and become less stressful for you! And like the others have said you're always welcome to come back!

14. Likes Ruach liked this post

Puck Scenes

I think a week of procrastinating is a bit much already, so here goes nothing!

I've decided to leave the site, and this is my permanent farewell rather than my usual silent hiatus. For those of you that are newer, know that this is mostly unrelated to the board and it's presence in mage. This is due to a long trend you aren't privy to and I'm not interested in explaining. Instead I wanted to take some time to say thank you to some specific people. Over twelve years on site there are names that stick out even though I haven't seen them around for months or in some cases years. I couldn't leave without saying something, so get ready for some ranting!

West -I know I've said I love your HRs and thank you for the TLC you put into the site, but I also wanted to say how fun it was reading West the Mage and Star. Tyler DurdanWest, Lux, and Mike Tamwood were the characters that sold me on Mage over Werewolf or Hunter, and Star and Avis were some of the ones I stuck around to read. I also wanted to say thank you for all the input you gave me over the years. From talking about Mage to checking in on us when I was running with Kelreth and Casitive back in the day. I don't think I've met a more supportive internet person than you and I really appreciate everything you did to make the site not only functional and engaging, but supportive and fun to be a part of as well.

Saber Sloth - Everything you do is awesome! Half the reason I made Kane and gave Changeling a second go was to read and do more scenes with you. Rlyeh and all your characters are so unique and fun to read, and one of my biggest regrets leaving now is not having the opportunity to do more scenes with you. I also wanted to say thank you to you and Seryna for answering all my questions when I returned to ST mage. Everything was so new and different, I had no idea what I was supposed to do with it. I was overwhelmed, and you two helped me figure things out and chill. Thank you both so much.

deltadream - We never really chatted as much as some of the others on site, but after two waves of rage quitting you were the only player left in my venue. To say it was deflating and upsetting to be the first storyteller of a one character venue is an understatement. You gave me a chance though, and I appreciate it. I'm sorry I couldn't stick around to finish things, but I wanted to say I couldn't have asked for a better player or character to solo run. I hope I was able to provide what you were looking for in Mage, and thank you for sticking with me when others did not.

Yumyumcrow - The other half of the reason I wanted to give Ling a second go! Campanella was the most faithful mystagogue to the source material I've read on site. Even bouncing Pixel and Puck off him for those few scenes was so interesting and fun for me. I'm still blown away by the number of stories you were able to tell while putting that attention into your characters. Pretty sure in my two years I ran a total number of plots equal to what you ran at once in Vampire at one point, and the effort and time you put into everything was inspiring. I wish we had more scenes together to speak of, but I wanted to say thank you for keeping the site so active and engaging for so many years.

Cayce Kelreth DrDog Chrisie Benji None of you are around for a goodbye, and some of you haven't logged on for years, but you were always awesome to chat with and fun to read. Even though I spent a lot more time with some of you than others, I still wanted to say you were cool people and I still associate you with some of the most fun, welcoming, and memorable experiences I have with the site.

I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting too, but you all stood out as the best of the best. Thank you for such an awesome experience, and sparking my interest in creative writing.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

16. Likes West, Ruach, , Fedup, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Thanks for kudo's Xander

Sorry to see you go. Good luck with your future endeavours, whatever they may be.

18. Likes Ruach, liked this post
Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
+ Reply to Thread