Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Block Party 2009

Kaze texts Crystal
Jul 16, 2021 - Jul 20, 2021
Page 5 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

Nika Crassus

Nika gives Ash a genuine smile. "You're sweet." She shakes her head in dismay though. "No, actually I am a real estate lawyer. Most of my clients own a lot of the businesses around here and the perks are great. As a matter of fact, the man who owns this establishment is a client of mine. He is a very shrewd individual. I know it must sound boring to you, but there are a lot of politics involved in buying and maintaining a business."

She takes another sip of her drink thoughtfully. "I have always just been very good with numbers so I decided to make a living off it. Went to law school, got my degree, got my license, partied hard for a while and now I am working on getting my name established and becoming a respectable lawyer. Clients don't tend to take party girls seriously, so I decided that lifestyle just wasn't working for me."

She shrugs not really sure why she is telling this man she barely knows all of this, but it felt good to have someone to talk to that didn't look at her like she was food for a change. She thought of Asa and the pangs of desire and jealousy flared up again. Shoving them aside with some effort, she focuses her attention on Ash.

"I think tonight though, I'd like to just relax and have some fun."

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Obsidian enters wearing her white suit and hat, carrying her white cane. She makes her way to the bar, only to order a cigar from one of the women working the floor. She lights the cigar, though without the expertise of some of the other smokers, and sits quietly keeping the embers burning, enjoying the scent of the smoke.

Ash chinked his glass on Nika's.

"Now that I will drink to." He smiles and takes a swig before asking, "so, since you've lived here all your life, would it be too forward to ask if you could show me around sometime?"

Jordan listened as his three guests...so to speak...identified what they did for a living.

He said to James with a smile: "If you can stand it, I can. Education is a noble goal even within the realm of politics."

To Allison, he gave a frank look and said. "I can understand your discomfort, but let it reassure you a bit that you wear your gown very well indeed."

To Johnathan: "I'm sorry for your loss. If I lost my mom, I'd be more of a basket case than I am."

Nika Crassus

Nika nods. "Oh I think I can do that, but you'll have to tell me where it is you want to go first. There are a lot of nice places in the city. Although some of them take some money to get into, but I can cover that."

She thinks for a minute, sipping her drink before breaking into a smile. "There is a great comedy club around here that you should see and then there is the fetish club of course. There are also a couple of nice museums and the parks. Then there are the wooded area outside of the city. Do you like to go camping?"

Ash shrugs. "At this moment, I'm up to try anything. You only live once, right?"

Nika Crassus

Nika quirks an eyebrow.

That depends on the way you look at it. She thinks to herself, considering her true age as opposed to what age she appears. But after a moment she nods.

"True. So, wanna try the fetish club then?" She asks with a wicked grin.

Ash drains his drink and winks. "Sure, although, I may not be dressed appropriately, unless you know a way to modify this suit."

Nika Crassus

Nika drains her drink as well and stands. She moves to stand before Ash, considering the suit. She pushes the jacket off of his shoulders and removes it and then loosens the tie so it does not look so severe. She shrugs and steps back.

"Well that's about the best I can do." She looks down at herself and smiles. "I'm not exactly dressed for the occasion either, but who cares? It's a block party. I seriously doubt they are going to enforce the dress code tonight."

Ash lets her remove the jacket and loosen the tie, looking into her eyes.

"Yeah, feels good, I mean, er, thanks. Shall we?" he quickly adds, holding his arm out for her to take like the way old Granny Nash used to tell him. He thinks, anyway.

Page 5 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread