Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Faye, feeling bad about how the concert had ended, decides to reach out to Konrad,

*Ring Ring*

Vassagon

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad picks up the line with a relaxed answer to the call.

"Hello, this is Konrad."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She smiles,

"Hey stranger, it's Madison." her tone also relaxed, "Was wondering if you would have time for a little friendly game of pool? My treat...."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Madison?" Konrad pauses for a moment thinking. "Oh! Maddy! Hey, toots, how's tricks?" he says with some surprise. It had been a while since he had talked to the Kine woman he met at the Halloween bash last Fall, not since their rendezvous at the Misfits concert. Actually he had lost her number since then thinking she had ditched him.

"Hmm, I dunno. You aren't going to turn into a pumpkin at the stroke of midnight again, are ya?" he teases her playfully.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Toots? That was a first.

She laughs, "Sorry 'bout that." truth was she felt bad about it. "Pretty sure I can guarantee there will be no changing into a pumpkin this time." she says playfully back. "So how 'bout it? A little pool....some beer..." she trails off.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad laughs along with her over the line. "Sure. If I don't get out more I'll turn into a potato myself. Pool and beer and good company then," he agrees. "So, you meant tonight right? I hear the Blue Cue is a fun joint downtown? Or did you have another place in mind?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"I actually didn't have any place in mind," she says, "But the Blue Cue sounds great! And tonight works for me, what time?"

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"As soon as you can get there. It's getting later by the second and I'm pretty sure they stop serving beer after 2am," he laughs again, caught up in the spontaneity. "Hold on, I'll get you the address. I'll probably take the bus since I won't be driving back anyways."

After providing the address, Konrad adds, "I'll see ya there then, Maddy," before disconnecting the call.

Konrad & Faye can continue here

Closed Thread