Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
111 - 120
DISPLAYED
(AwCon) House That Niles Built

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 12 of 18 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... Last

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh looks at Beverly, her eyes a bit wide. "Oh my God, you're birllient!" She whispers back. "I never would have thought of that. Maybe........maybe thats what we need to do with you too. I don't know, but we will fix you I promise. I can't stop his heart though, we need a Death Mage for that."

Beverly nods, glancing around. "Not much time to find one.. stopping hearts, stopping hearts.. what's in the room..?" She seems to be mostly talking to herself at this point and looking around frantically before back to Ankh. "Would an electric shock do it, some other method? Anything we can make use of here and now?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

While Bev and Ankh are talking, Animus turns his Sight to Beverly again. The alien flickers he'd seen before, were they still there?

scrut on Beverly

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

This time, Beverely appears to be... just Beverely. Minus sparkles and all.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus calls over to the girls' pow-wow, "Bev, you're clean. I don't think any of them stayed behind."

Orphan

PRE

"Cool," Orphan says. "Now can we work together to try to get me the same way? Anything you suggest, if I can do it, I'll give it a try. I tried to Sense Life to see if I could target these things, but I'm not that strong with Life." After a moment, he adds "I'm noting weird feelings that I'm guessing are these things messing with me."

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus can almost feel the clock ticking down, lending a tenseness that seeps into his voice. "Except she got rid of it by biting you. Now, I don't know about Ankh or Bev, but I would prefer not to repeat that particular cure. I hope they're planning something over there, because the only idea I have would probably take more time than we've got."

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh sighs, glancing at Bev before turning to Orphan. "Yes. You need to die. Do you have any control over Death for that? Or are we going to have to do this the hard way?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus turns toward Ankh, his eyes going wide. "Are you insane? Please tell me you're going somewhere with this that involves all four of us leaving in one piece."

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh shrugs, unconcerned. "It's a parasite. They need the host alive in order to live themselves. Thus, if he dies then the parasite either dies with him or leaves his body. Either way it gets the result we're looking for. Orphan gets to stay Awakened. Isn't that what you wanted? A solution? Well, there it is. I can't do anything for him. I can't purge life because it won't ping on my radar. Beverly thinks this will work and I trust her juedgement. Besides, I am sure I can bring him back before any permanent damage is done."

Page 12 of 18 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... Last
Closed Thread