Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
What If? Different Splat

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Player of the Month

Thomas:
    Werewolf: Bone Shadow Irraka
    Mage: Moros either Arrow or Free Council ( where he would dress and carry himself after the example of Harry Dresden )

Matt Kelly:
    Vampire: Mekhet LS
    Mage: Acanthus Free Council

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Matthew - Ventrue, maybe Ordo?
    Animus - Beast Hunterheart/Truefriend, Winter Court

L

Rick Pereg: Autumn Court Elemental

Ithaeur Iron Master
    Obrimos Mysterium
    And I just can't see him as a vampire for the life of me.

Chantay Jones: Elodoth Hunter in Darkness

Spring Court Fairest
    Thyrsus Silver Ladder
    Daeva Invictus

Wilhelm Von Schusten: Mekhet Ordo Dracul

Summer Court Wizened
    Rahu Storm Lord
    Mastigos Adamantine Arrow

Triquetra

Spring Court Beast
    Gangrel Circle of the Crone
    Ithaeur Hunter in Darkness

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Jessica Warren
    Thyrsus, Free Council
    Daeva, Carhtians

Chris Wooding
    Magistos, Mysterium

Akroma
    Ventrue, Ordo Dracul
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

C
    Casitive

It's fun to consider if the World of Darkness took just a different turn. What would a character of yours be if they called another game-line their splat?

David was a hairs-breath from being a Moros, Mysterium. Would have been Bokor if that Legacy was approved, actually. Still generated to be basically everything you see normally, except Life Challenged in a Different Way. Probably would have looked a bit more like the TV show, Pushing Daisies rather than the film The Constant Gardener as of late.

I'll bite

Michael Travis, Cahalith Ghost Wolf.
    Cahalith because... its the closest bet for the dreams and schemes in his head. Not so much a poet, but certainly a scholar touched by visions.
    Ghost Wolf for many reasons, not the least of which being that he has actually had a falling out with the Invictus. He lives in a state of self-denial: seeing all other vampires as monsters and avoiding the fact that he has all of their darker aspects, himself. Anyone playing with him probably wouldn't argue that he doesn't tend to seek out vampire society unless he has to.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina - Cheiron Group Hunter, for reasons that should be obvious. She's meticulous, inhuman, and has absolutely no compunctions about becoming even more inhuman to kill monsters. Plus an absolute loyalty to the Group would benefit her greatly. Alternately, Guardian Mastigos/Moros.

Einstein - Network Zero Hunter, or, if it was permitted, Ordo Dracul Lynx.

8. Likes Sirith liked this post

Idun would have ended up as a Wizen Chirurgeon and having Woodwalker for Dual Kith. She's from a long line of doctors and planned to follow in that tradition and likely have gone out into the woods to seek out the herbs needed for her doctoring, which lead to Woodwalker.

For Blake, he would have likely ended up as a Hunter and attached to Task Force Valkyrie given that he'd have been in the army. I can see him enjoying the various kinds of guns and likely would have receive training as a sniper.

Leo would have fit right in with the Crusaders back in the day. Probably a Blood Talon, maybe Storm Lord, but definitely Cahalith. He was all about the Glory, and the idea of being immortalized in storytelling like many of the people do would have made him a very happy Wolf.

Tony Ward would fit right in with the Mysterium. He's all about knowledge and protecting it from those blasted Anshega.

I don't know much about vamp, but I think Milo would have liked the structure of the Invictus and Ordo Dracul. Given his interest in the Occult he'd probably lean Ordo, but I think we can all agree he's a stickler for formalities.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

C
    Cross

Peter Baldwin - Slasher

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
+ Reply to Thread