Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(AwCon) House That Niles Built

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 18 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last

"Abyssal spiders," Orpahan says with certainty. "That's what's going on."

Since he knows that, does this knowledge confer any idea what to do/how to get rid of them? For example, would he have a sense that Control Base Life (or one of the more advanced versions of that spell) affect this swarm?

Beverely's head comesup sharply and she stares at Orphan for a good few seconds, her expression intent before she says a single word harshly. "Parasites."

She stops over to Ankh, touching her arm lightly and gesturing to show she's asking to have a quick, private word with her.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Not really; information regarding them is extremely limited, and based on the number of successes accrued.

Even though Ankh feels her spell take effect, she is unable to discern anything beyond the tissue ruptures caused by Backlash within Orphan.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Orphan

PRE

"I don't know what to do about them," Orphan says, coughing up a bit of blood as he scours his Health for Mana yet again. His stomach cramps and he can feel muscle tearing, and his skin starts to become blotchy with bruises.

"Ankh or Animus, I think they're life forms... that falls into your area of expertise. Can you sense them and try to control them, or turn them into something harmless, or... I dunno... just get them off me, or out of me, or whatever? We need to make sure they aren't on or in Bev any more, too, but it might be good if we took care of the ones on me before I'm affected the way she was."

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh shakes her head with frustration. "I can't even see them. All I see is the damage your continued casting keeps doing. I can't alter something I can't find."

Ankh flinches at Beverly's touch, she was so intent on what she was doing, she didn't even notice the other woman come up to her. With a nod to Bev, she moves to the side, away from the boys.

"What's wrong?" She asks softly, fearing whatever it was Beverly had to say it wasn't going to be good.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Please have Orphan roll his current Wisdom pool...
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Orphan

PRE

Wisdom

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Orphan feels his body yield the Mana he's coaxed from it, but he realizes somethign through the excruciating agony... he's starting to like the painful haze.

Orphan

PRE

Orphan grits his teeth in response to this realization, which he assumes is probably the result of the Abyssal things trying to twist him somehow. He focuses on trying to perceive the foul creatures, focusing specifically on detecting Abyssal Spiders. Unfortunately, his effort is not successful. He grits his teeth harder, clenching his fists in frustration.

shit for rolls

Beverly glances at Orphan's reaction, realising he doesn't have long, and then hisses to Ankh, her voice kept low and very intent. "They're parasites in a host, most parasites need their hosts alive, can you and Animus stop his heart and then revive him? Think of someone hit by a defibrillator."

Page 11 of 18 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last
Closed Thread