Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
91 - 100
DISPLAYED
Glissade Tournament

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 10 of 20 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... Last

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus scutinizes Cathie for a moment, noticing the total absence of any obvious clues to her mantle. He smiles ruefully and nods. "I should have guessed..." Marcus doesn't like most Winter types, they always seem to be hiding something. This Ogre, however, approached him and seems pretty straightforward... so far. He raises a hand in a salute to the Ogres. "Wish me luck, looks like my bout's coming up." Luck. Marcus gets a glint to his eyes just before he closes them. The Metalflesh clasps his hands together in what must appear to be a prayer or meditation... and in a way, it is.

I Say A LIttle Prayer

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"Edna's boarding house. I was investigating and you were doing the same." John Replied as he cracked his fingers, though everyone who could see the world of glamor would hear a metalic grinding sound for a second.
    "Ah...yes....I think I can recall," Jayant says, very carefully. He could remember now exactly whom he was, snooping around the building following Bethem's murderous spree. There was something peculiar about the man, but Jayant didn't know what it was so let it be.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" he asks politely.

Tug goes to check on Orphan. He was surprised that he let that cute little girl beat him up, and resolves to tease him mercilessly about it, just as soon as he's conscious enough for it to sting. He's rather disappointed, too. Orphan had beat Tug up sparring a while back, and he was anxious to see how the smaller man would fare against him when they weren't using their Awakened abilities. Another time.

"How you doin', Big O?" he asks as his fellow Arrow's eyes flicker back to life. "Boy, she was really little. I mean, like, tiny small, Tinkerbell small. I think she has Pokemon stickers on her bag, too." The big Thyrsus grins teasingly at him.

He looks around. Boy, the place had filled up fast. Animus is here, hey, that guy who made his dragon knuckles for him just got the bell rung on him by the same little Asian girl (who then forfeits? Tug is confused when they announce Mateo is moving to the next round, then sees her on the stretcher), and his photographer friend, they're all here. He should say 'hi.'

This is great! Vincent thinks as he snaps and snaps numerous photos of the bouts and the aftermath of each one. He was worried about that tiny girl with the two sticks who got stretched off but, deep down, quite pleased. It meant that the judges had rule in Mat's favour. Then, another small part of him whispered like a worried and anxious banker in today's economic crisis.

What if Mateo gets hit REALLY badly and loses it?

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie smiles at the two of them. "Congratulations to the both of you." She looks at Sofia and Jessi. "Yeah, I was traveling when he ran into me and a friend. I was looking for someone that owed me, and after I handled that I came back here to settle down. She crosses her arms at Mateo when she turns to him again. "I've been meaning to look for someone like you though, for business. You got a phone number I could call when I get some time? It's to crowded here to really talk."
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

Arnoud Giessen
    Arnoud Giessen

+1
    SL
    PRE

((OOC: Sorry, somehow completely missed this thread had already started... three days early.))

Arnoud, or Nathan Smith as he had registered himself, was seriously regretting entering. It seemed he wasn't the only Kindred present and he'd done about all he could to delay his fate. Procrastination wasn't going to do it anymore. He'd had to hope his precautions would be sufficient.

In the toilet Arnoud quietly switched places with the man he'd "asked to patrol" for him. The padded armor concealed most of his body, the buff jacket design even took care of his arms up to the gloved hands, and the shaved head -painted black for good measure- combined with the mask he was wearing should keep the more oblivious from determining his identity.

All he needed to do now was completely change the way he walked until the battle. Man, if he hadn't needed a somewhat more unscripted work-out he would have ditched the entire competition.

Verifying his opponent's name was "Walter" Arnoud stalked the area, keeping an eye out for fellow Beasts and his opponent until the time for battle was upon him. Damn he was nervous.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu grins and cracks his knuckles. "Lets get this party started..."

I'm back and will get to the fight asap

Orphan

PRE

"How you doin', Big O?" he asks as his fellow Arrow's eyes flicker back to life. "Boy, she was really little. I mean, like, tiny small, Tinkerbell small. I think she has Pokemon stickers on her bag, too." The big Thyrsus grins teasingly at him.

"She's little, but she's skilled," Orphan says. "She beat me fair and square. Not too thrilled about it, but it just means I have to train harder, to be able to counter her technique. Good you won your first one, though." Still sort of groggy, he tries to sit up, then falls back down. "Tam fight yet?" he asks.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo smiles at KB, "Yeah, I got you. Here's my number." He rattles off his cell phone number real quick, hoping he memorizes it or punches it into her phone.

"You know the place Skunk's Smithing? Pop by there sometime, thats where I usually am and its the easiest way to find me when you need me."

O
    Orchomenos

Marcus scutinizes Cathie for a moment, noticing the total absence of any obvious clues to her mantle. He smiles ruefully and nods. "I should have guessed..." Marcus doesn't like most Winter types, they always seem to be hiding something. This Ogre, however, approached him and seems pretty straightforward... so far. He raises a hand in a salute to the Ogres. "Wish me luck, looks like my bout's coming up." Luck. Marcus gets a glint to his eyes just before he closes them. The Metalflesh clasps his hands together in what must appear to be a prayer or meditation... and in a way, it is.
    "Well, good luck!" she says, leaving toward the washrooms. "That metal-guy seems quite nervous..."

Page 10 of 20 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... Last
Closed Thread