Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
151 - 160
DISPLAYED
(AwCon) Awakening

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 16 of 18 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam looked to Jack as he approached. Adrenaline was slowly seeping into her system and her eyes were wide and ready. She seemed calm, however, as if facing danger with nothing but a knife was not new to her.

I've hidden from worse, she thought. I wonder. How their world is affected by all this?

Tam drops her eyes to the floor, as the thought of the 'others' being twisted by the bad magics. A knot tightens in her stomach, and she silently preys to the powers that be.

"Think good thoughts, Tam. Think good thoughts," she whispers louder than she expected.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Note to Donan: downstairs only leads to the basement, with no exit.

Animus can feel those outside converging, ~ 75-100M away now. The one above is suddenly approaching very, very quickly... faster than a free-fall, even.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"they grew fucking wings?..." Falx pulls out his dedicated combat knife and holds in a sigh.
    Animus moves to the other side of the door. "Not unless it sprouted a jetpack, also." He raises his voice to get Orphan's attention before he gets out of earshot. "Orphan, the one up top's coming in fast. Too fast to just be falling. Watch yourself up there."

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Shit I don't know." Ankh says softly to herself, furious with Orphan for putting her in this situation. SAhe wasn't a non-combatant dammit, she was a God dammed Arrow. It was her job to fight.

"I would like to say slower and safer, but either way we are going to get screwed, so we'll take the faster route to get these guys there as soon as possible."

She turns to those gatheing their things and raises her voice. "All right poeple, all of those who can fight, I need you over here now. We have to get this coordinated in some fashion before we go running out the door like paniced chickens."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Just to recap: this building only has two exits: the main door, at ground level, and the roof, three stories high. Bad guys are approaching the main door, and at least one is approaching the roof. There are no other exits, unless one is 'made' (i.e. Matter spell, etc).
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Jordan takes a quick glance towards Beverly as he followed Falx and Animus. He had a vague feeling about Beverly, one he couldn't quite make out.

He took a wingman stance near Animus.

Beverely looks around, her face paling as she's realised they're trapped. "Can anyone make us a new exit? Quickly!"

Orphan

PRE

Ankh holds up a hand to Dodger. "I might need you to help me map out a route actually, give me one moment." She makes her way over to orphan and Falx. "We regroup at the Kreugan's. West says there is a portal there to take us to the Mystagigues old......." She trails off, not able to remember the damn name of the building. "It's safe, either way. If something happens, you all meet us there, you got it?"
    "Got it," Orphan says. "Ankh, I"m counting on you to get the others through if it comes to that. In addition to being our strongest healer, you're a top-notch fighter, and they're going to need you, both to get through, and afterward at the Kreugans, especially if some of the rest of us don't make it."

Animus raises his voice to get Orphan's attention before he gets out of earshot. "Orphan, the one up top's coming in fast. Too fast to just be falling. Watch yourself up there."
    "Will do, Animus! Thanks for the heads-up, but you be careful down here in case whatever it is smashes through the ceiling and ends up down here!" He then rushes up the stairs, motioning for those with him to follow, smoothly drawing his shotgun from its over-the-shoulder holsters as he runs.

W
    War

Animus moves to the other side of the door. "Not unless it sprouted a jetpack, also." He raises his voice to get Orphan's attention before he gets out of earshot. "Orphan, the one up top's coming in fast. Too fast to just be falling. Watch yourself up there."
    Beverely looks around, her face paling as she's realised they're trapped. "Can anyone make us a new exit? Quickly!"
    Hearing Animus shout, and Beverely's question, Dodger offers up a solution with a loud shout so that Animus and Beverely could hear, along with everyone else.

"Possibly, give me a sec..."

Dodger closes her eyes and stands still for a moment.
    ((PM sent to ST.))

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Answered. Scry to alley or warehouse Dodger is familiar with at -4 for Known. Remember that this will be Vulgar, and Paradox is rolled first. Please keep track of the number of Vulgar spells you've cast within the same Scene in your sig.

Page 16 of 18 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last
Closed Thread