Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
The Road to Perdition

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Kat smiles as she spins around and takes the few steps towards the two boys. A Perfect Opportunity to teach someone a lesson.

She attempts to snatch the phone out of the stoners hand...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

OOC
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Roll

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff looks at the weapon produced by the good doctor and ceases his retreat. Even with a flare gun's reported inaccuracy, it would be a poor decision to expose one's undead backside to it. "Yes," he croaks, walking back towards Lazarus slowly with hands upraised to his shoulders, still clutching the necklace in his left hand, with an expression of damned reluctance as he deliberately closes the gap between them. "Let's talk of things like forgiveness and injustice, Doctor," he says calmly, despite the clamoring of his Beast against its cage...but Lazarus, whether he were the murderer or not, was baiting him, trying to force Heathcliff into a mistake. He was determined not to give in, give Lazarus the edge...

and that's when something truly unique happens..."Do not cry your crocodile tears to me, cousin. I've been reading your research. It was only a matter of time before you made your bid for power, killing whoever stood against you, the sole wielder of Kindred destiny..." that which dwells within Staley's undead frame doesn't do anything as sophisticated as speak, "so you fell to the Brood, who are no doubt assisting your plans like the foolish heathens they are..." but in that moment in his mind's eye that he faces the Beast, it assures its host, purring like no thing should ever purr, and looking meaningfully at the lock..."But, I, Doctor Lazarus..." Heathcliff understands..."I have suffered..." he grasps the lock, looking into the onyx black eyes of the creature..."I have lost everything!"

Riding the Wave 4 sux

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

There's a strange, rasping, wet sound.

Lazarus is laughing.

"And? Did I do any of this? Have I ever done you wrong or played you false?"
    he finally asks. A dismissive gesture us made, and the weapon disappears.

"Weapons are deterrents, to insure civility, and respect. Whatever I have attempted, the Kine have done worse. And maybe my research will unlock the secret to restoring our humanity. You do me an injustice."

He almost sounds... hurt.

"Tell me... are you on your way to avenge your loss? Or just doing the Prince's shit work like a good dog? Or maybe Sheriff Culler's? Share your loss, and I will help you. And then you will help me."

WaveRunner

~~

"Damn, you crazy bitch," the phone holder screeches as Katrina grabs his phone.

The other one stares in shock for a moment...

...then yells.

"HELP! POLICE!!!!"

He also produces a phone.

SavageGrrrrrl
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

She keeps hold of the phone, not actually snatching it just yet. If they try to snatch it she will keep hold of it.

Katrina chuckles as the other takes out his phone.

She speaks calmly and clearly to the pair "You two are stoned and you are actually calling the police? Think about that for a moment." She paused for a few seconds to let them actually think. "What are you going to tell them, you were sexually harrassing a young woman and trying to take indecent photos for your wank material. She attempted to get the phone and delete the picture. Who do you think they will arrest? Or we can wait the 3 hours it takes them to turn up, and trust me there not going to send anyone for some time for such a petty thing. It will be low on their list of prioritys and its most likely that they will send someone around to your house later. By which time I have allready contacted the police and written a statement that your parents get to hear about."

She smiles at them.

"I grew up in Russia, do you know what happens to pretty girls in Russia that can't protect themselves?... No... you thought I was a push over and are suddenly suprised to learn that I am not."

She leans into them and whispers "Welcome to my world. Now you have two options, you give me that phone, I delete that photo and we step just out there and you two apologise to me. It goes no further and you can tell your class mates that are no doubtedly looking this way that you won the argument. Hell go home and tell them you fucked me for all I care. You get your phone back, we all go on with our lives." She paused to let them consider this.

"Or, you continue this way and one of your teachers who will no doubtedly be walking this way within the next... lets say 30 seconds... finds out that your A. Stoned, B. Sexually Harrassing people, one of them being someone who has come to watch the game. I am sure they wont appreciate this getting into the papers and C. Trying to take an inappropriate photo by force, I suppose we can call that a form of rape."

"Personally I would go with the apology, you save face, I am happy with the apology and we go about our lives as if this never happened. What will it be?"

She smiles at the pair. Clearly they had not thought through with their plan. However she stated the obvious in the nicest way possible. If they were smart they would take her suggestion. This was no longer about feeding, this was about teaching a couple of sinners a lesson and showing them the error of their ways.

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff listens to the Doctor's reasonable argument...as soon as the former master of Amber Hills Asylum puts the firearm away, Staley knows he is trapped by unseen forces. Only a fool would risk his undead hide on the hope for the goodwill of a broken man, and Lazarus was no fool. "I know what you want," the former Seneschal laughs...the secrets of Horizon...

Riding the Wave 3 sux

...the bolt slides open...Man and Beast smile together...

"Take it, then."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Eyes glaze over as Katrina talks...

...and talks...

...and keeps talking.

"Leggo you cray bitch I will slap a ho!" yells the phone's owner, as he ineffectually plays tug of war with the Gangrel. As far as the threat goes, Katrinas probably seen more menacing garden gnomes.

"Bitch is crazy," mutters the other one, as he takes a picture of the comical battle over the phone.

"This makes me want Jell-O..."

~~

"Stop by Amber Hills and we'll talk...,"
    comes Lazarus' sibilant invitation as he blurs, then fades from view.

4 suxx

I will slap a ho. Thoose words rung out like the bells of Notre Dame and as if by instinct Katrina suddenly headbutts the guy.

4 SUXX

Crazy bitch indeed. I have not yet began to show them crazy.

"And that is how we do it in Russia"

OOC

15 incase you wanted it.

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread