(Suasive)
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Ellis Meadows

Mister Meadows, Interpreter

+1
    SL
    PRE

A letter, addressed to His Excellency, The Most Reverend Arturo Garcia, Bishop of Sacramento is left at the underground court beneath the Nox.

Your Excellency,

I am Ellis Meadows, of the blood of the Daeva and bound to the First Estate. It is my hope that this note reaches you in a timely fashion and unmolested. Until very recently, my Requiem took place in Los Angeles, where the Second Estate casts a wide shadow. I have heard conflicting accounts of the status of the Church here from personal accounts as well as rumor and gossip throughout Her Majesty's Court and I wished to find out the truth from the one most expertly able to inform me, as well as come to understand how you see the Church in this Domain that seeks to be inclusive.

Respectfully,
    Ellis Meadows
    (Personal Contact Information)

Strong King Arturo Garcia

A
    Arturo Garcia

There was plenty of pomp in that address, not that the Lord minded.

Mr. Meadows

I am happy to clear up any conflicts which may plague your understanding. Should you wish to meet and discuss matters pertaining to the Lancea et Sanctum, I am more than happy to oblige. If you want something quaint I know a few places that can leave their doors open late into the night - or if you have a preferred venue I am willing to consider such. Just know I am not one for crowds in recent nights.

- Bishop Arturo Garcia

Presence
    (Suasive)
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Ellis Meadows

Mister Meadows, Interpreter

+1
    SL
    PRE

Your Excellency,

I understand the difficulties that crowds can bring on nights like these. In light of that, I gladly defer to your preferences in location.

Ellis Meadows

A
    Arturo Garcia

Mr. Meadows,

There is a humble little building on the outskirts of the city with a small plot of land where once upon a time good men and women were laid to rest. I happen to have access to this quaint little building, and feel it has the appropriate gravitas for our meeting. The Address is ___ _______. Send me a date and I will be more than happy to oblige.

- Bishop Arturo Garcia

I will whip up a thread ASAP!

Closed Thread