Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
91 - 100
DISPLAYED
(1011) Eternal Court VIII

Page 10 of 14 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Last

Amos watched Jilian do her things, and announcing with force and noise her intention to duke it out for the title of priscus. At this rate, there won't be any gangrel left in the city ... apart from the strongest one of course. Better not to get involved as this is going to be quite messy. Though he would not mind watching the fight.

He then turn his attention back to Ajax.

'' Yes that is correct, my name's Amos Rodriguez, Carthian of the Mekhet Clan. Though being part of the movement, I am quite open minded when it comes to covenants, so I'll be glad to help you find your mark here. And it so happens that I know the kindred you talk about.You see the lady there with the dog ? '' Said Amos, while showing Dirge to the gangrel.

'' That's Senorita Dirge, head of your covenant. Come let's go say hi. Just a side note, she's blind, as you may or may not have noticed, but, from what I gather, that does not prevent her from being a ressourcefull kindred, she would not be hierophant otherwise...''

He then leads him to the blind nosferatu and gives her a polite and friendly greeting though he's carefull not to approach cerberus too close or do anything to piss the dog off. Those beasts tend to act quite funny around vampires.

'' Buenas Noches Senorita Dirge, may I talk to you for a moment ? I would like to present you Senor Ajax, recently arrived in the city and member of your covenant. I understand he would like a meeting with you.''

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa glanced at Martha as she spoke, then at Jillian.

"Oh?"
    he asked. "Was I mistaken in assuming Miss Maskelyne and Miss Villiers were still the Keeper and Harpy? Or perhaps Lady Stamford is the unfortunate one to have lost her title?"

With exaggerated surprised, Asa brought a hand up to his chest to indicate himself. "Or, my goodness, perhaps it's me. Am I no longer Prince? How unfortunate, I suppose."

He sighed, and regarded Jillian for a few more moments before speaking again.

"Tell me, Ms. Malloy, what other title have you claimed prior to your bid for Prisci-ship that gives you the right to make Court announcements? Please tell me it's one of the other ladies', I'm quite fond of being Prince."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Steven

"I am sorry Your Highness, I just wanted to tell you myself, sir" Jillian says looking to the floor. This isn't the first time the girl had been berated by one of her betters, and it wouldn't be the last, that much Jillian was sure about...

L

"Oh? Apparently I missed something interesting." Were they in private he may have subtly pointed out that she had personally been involved in a fair bit of the chaos that he had seen in Court during his time in Sacramento, though hardly in any accusatory faction, he simply found the statement slightly ironic coming from her. Though to do so at Court would not quite be proper.

Still, some people seemed to have forgotten those stirs already. To send a Kine to fetch the Harpy while she was speaking to the Seneschal seemed...rude, to say the very least.

"I suppose it is simply that even our kind get impatient from time to time. Then it is a fairly simple matter for emotions or haste to get in the way of better judgment."
    He pauses briefly, looking out over Court. "Are there any particular occurrences, tonight, that you were referring to?"

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Hearing approaching footsteps, Dirge came to a stop when she was addressed by Amos. While she listened carefully to his greeting she turned and faced him with a blank expression. Then remembering her manners gave a small smile, which gave just a hint of predator despite her intent to be polite.

The quiet growl that escaped Cerberus' mouth due to the close proximity of strange kindred was quickly silenced by a small tug on his harness before she replied.

"Mr Rodriguez good evening. You don't say. How interesting."

She turned her head to face the direction which the second pair of foot falls had approached her. Facing Ajax she cocked her head slightly to the left, like a hawk might do to get a better look at it's dinner. It was mildly disturbing given the fact that the woman was obviously unable to see. The sent of fresh dirt radiating from her was odd since she appeared clean and her creepy aura was rather disconcerting.

"It is nice to meet you. I am Dirge, the head of what is left of the Circle of Crone in the city. Tell me a bit about yourself and have you been initiated into the secrets or still rank among the chorus?"

Arnold respectfully takes his leave of Erika and approaches Conner, nodding to him "Mister Greyson" he says by way of greeting, and waits for him to stand before continuing.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

PRE

Ajax

Ajax was slightly taken aback by Amos informing him that the Hierophant was in the room and that they should approach and speak with her. The Harpy had been right, the guy was helpful and as the icebreaker walked ahead of him the Gangrel decided to stay silent until an introduction was made. He could smell dirt in the air around her and something seemed ... off... about the blind woman, so he made a mental guess that she was probably a Haunt or just returned from digging up bodies from a graveyard.

The Predator in the Gangrel could sense the challenge in her tone of voice and the turn of her head. The Kindred before him might not be able to see but Ajax knew that she was feeling him out to see if he was weak. When Ajax replies to her question his voice is husky and rough but polite, however he makes sure that his tone is firm and full of the confidence of a man who does not need to bluster or bluff.

"It is an honor to meet you Hierophant. As Amos said my name is Ajax, I'm a Gangrel and still new here in the city. I am a member of the Chorus, where I come from back east there is a lot infighting between factions that prevented me and others from studying, learning and searching for our place in this world. I see great merit in many of the Circle's beliefs and came out here to find a place where I could actually focus more on these things."

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner immediately stands and bows to the Lord of the Invictus, "Lord Culler Sir. How may I be of assistance." Conner said calmly and in his normal tone of voice.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa considered the neonate; in fairness, the thought of a challenge of Monomacy intrigued him. It has been years since he'd seen one -- and they hadn't been Savages.

"Let's try to remember to use our 'indoor voice' and proper protocol,"
    he said, unconsciously echoing Ciara's phrasing. "As far as the Monomacy; I grant you and Priscus Barrett the Right of Destruction solely in regard to one another at the designated place and time."

His own ascension to Priscus had almost been Bloody; thankfully, it had not... he'd had no such Right. Asa gestured slightly to Jillian to let her know she was dismissed. It would be a shame if the pretty thing got herself killed, but Darwinism was still alive and well among the Kindred.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Steven

"Thank you your highness" Jillian said and backed away from his highness. Not turning her back on his majesty until the proper distance has been met, not her first rodeo after all.

Once clear of his Majesty the soon to be Priscus of the Gangrel made her way to Ajax. She just gave them a head nod as to not interrupt there conversation.

Page 10 of 14 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Last
Closed Thread