Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
(1011) Eternal Court VIII

Page 8 of 14 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... Last
    S
    Steven

Jillian Malloy

"Sounds like one giant Clustf**k." Jillian said having no quams with swearing. "Yeah some of that sh*t I heard about but i didn't know it was that damn bad. Its good that we got decent people leading this town or it probably would have burned to the damn ground."

Conner Greyson

"I was told of your appointment to Harpy and I wanted to congradulate Ms. Villiers."

So new and already the voice of the prince.

"So what brought you to Sacramento?" Conner asked doing his best to be social. And maybe failing maybe not. Conner took a tray from one of his dolls and setting it on the coffee table. It had two deep red cloth napkins on it.

PRE

Ajax

"Well back East there are usually are rumors about how crazy things could get in this city or that city, heck it's part of the reason I decided to come out this way. It's a chance to prove myself, in some places you're defined by your sire, your clan, your covenant and you never really know who you are other than as a guy from this clan or a girl from that covenant. At least in a place with problem's you've got a chance to step up and be part of a solution." Wow there really was a mind buried deep in Ajax's thick skull.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Hrmp... *Ciara lets out a soft sound of displeasure at the Prince's words.* Political infighting I can manage. it's the random mortals trying to kill me I find unsettling. I feel if one it to be murdered, it should at least be by someone you know. You have a better chance of knowing exactly why they're trying to kill you. Some random Kine or Brood seems so impersonal...

*She turns towards the small groups that have broken off to converse with each other.* I must say, I was rather surprised by the appointment of a new Harpy. Mrs Villiers seems quite reserved for the position of Harpy. Or have I not seen a side of her others have? *She quirks a playful eyebrow at the Prince, her interest honestly peaked by the recent arrival to the city.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Arnold frowns a bit as Victoria acts in just about the way he might expect. Once she's stormed off Arnold turns to Erika "Let's find a less prominent place to talk, Regent Brady."

He leads her to a side of the room that is not hidden by any means but is yet unoccupied. Looking to her he speaks "I wanted to discuss matters of Regency. Our two territories share a border along the southern edge of your Regency. I would like to propose a simple agreement that I believe can be mutually beneficial to each of our individual interests. A simple exchange of feeding rights. I in your Domain and yours in mine. Nothing more and nothing less."

"It is also my belief that such an arrangement might possibly lead to further collaborations in the future, whatever nature they may take by necessity of their being."
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika follows Arnold off to the side, after watching the new Seneschal get rather bothered by more than just herself and the other Regent, and waits for him to finish speaking before tendering a response. "Of course, I would have no problem with such an arrangement. Perhaps we could meet in neutral territory to discuss any other agreements that we might come towards in the future?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha watched with interest the activity with the cloth and the Blood Doll, she seemed uncertain where it might be leading, but smiled meekly to Connor. Folding her hands into her lap, she listened carefully. Nodding happily...it was a fair question; "Well, sir, I came across country to look for a land of great opportunity! As you no doubt know; Horace Greeley once advised: 'Go West!' So...I did!" she chuckles merrily "I came West to grow, sir. I come in peace and with goodwill in my heart, to learn...to better myself...and to improve upon my modest ambitions, sir." she replied cheerfully and happily watches Connor's reaction to her seemingly sincere reply, keeping her volume down and hands firmly clasped together and in her lap.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

L

"When is a Harpy anything other than busy?" He had certainly heard Ishani bemoan the political hassles she had been bogged down with many a time, and he himself was Priscus due in large part to how much of her time the position of Harpy had demanded. And he had always suspected that one of the major reasons the position had been passed to Victoria was because Ishani had finally become fed up with its demands.

"My evening has been fine, though I will admit to feeling slightly remiss for knowing so little about one of my clan who has risen so quickly." Which he hoped to rectify yet tonight. "And what of yourself, how has the adjustment to your new position gone?"

S
    Steven

Conner Greyson

So young, so full of joy, how can this woman be a predator? How can one so childlike hunt, stalk and feed? How can she victimize people? Maybe I could learn something from this one? Conner thought to himself.

"I know it is impolite to ask a Lady Her age but if I may ask, when were you embraced?" Conner asked keeping his polite demenor.

Jillian Malloy

"That is a good point yo. Scuz me though I gotta go talk to the Prince." Jillian said and walked toward the Prince. Once she was within line of sight of the Prince, keeping the proper distance, she dropped to one knee with her head bowed and waited for the Prince to recognize and or acknowledge her. Then again he could completely ignore her, which wouldn't be terribly suprising.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa smiled slightly at the Keeper's words and arched an eyebrow. "You do realize that some said the same of the Keeper appointment; I assure you, I'm no more intimate with the joys of either position over the other." For a brief moment, he could see what Twist might find amusing -- such wordplay had hallmarked their relationship from the beginning.

In truth, he was curious to see if the Villiers woman was more than she seemed, and such an appointment seemed a quick way to find out. He kept the thought to himself, though, even as his thoughts turned to the Keeper's first words. Both men that he'd wanted to kill had been personal, intimate hatreds. Ones which he could have occupied himself for days with.

His smile grew slightly wider as he remembered Gabriel Marcus burn to ash.

The reason would be difficult to discern, though, given his light tone as he continued, "Feel free to find out for yourself, though."

Asa watched as the attractive blue haired woman approached, surprised at the formality.

Not since Straiphen... is she Invictus?

He took a moment to look for, and find, Victoria; seeing her occupied, and his new Harpy as well, there was none to give him a primer on Jillian.

"You may approach."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha was forced to now study Connor and this encounter in a moment of silent reflection and assessment...unable to resist, she unclasped her hands and began to unhappily rub at her perfectly stiff and unbending knee as she fell into silent, busy, thoughts....frowning for a moment before gripping hard at her knee, finally replying; "But, sir: you admit it is impolite, yet you presented your question all the same...why, I wonder?" her words almost a rhetorical question. She's no doubt drawn a few possible conclusions from such an obviously impertinent question, "I'll risk punishment, sir, and for the moment respectfully decline to answer, sir..." she replied firmly, but politely. Her frown disappearing as she struggles to restore her good humour, adding, with a slight chuckle, as she grips all the harder at her stiff knee, "...though I remain open to other, perhaps less provoking, questions!" Martha continues - a bit more cheerfully, nodding at the Blood Dolls; "Goodness! I do like your retinue, sir, they are all so very fine: and it is an excellent notion too!" she seemed to be genuine in her praise now.

Keeping half an eye out for the earliest opportunity to talk to the Prince, the Seneschal or Wilhelm...seeing the distinctive Jillian head towards the Prince, she begins to panic and tries to get to her feet...either Connor had perhaps drawn her into a social trap, or Jillian was impatient! Either way, her contact with Connor had now confounded her Harpy work on behalf of Jillian! "Goodness me! Please do excuse me! I...I must attend the Prince, please excuse me, sir!" she struggles to get up...wide eyed and unhappy: she was, she realised, unlikely to get there before Jillian. This Harpy work, she was concluding, is jolly tough stuff...Rule 1, she instantly decided,was - you see the Prince: attend him as she tried to skip her way to the Prince's side... drat...too late.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 8 of 14 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... Last
Closed Thread