Ended
Watch
81 - 85
DISPLAYED
The Game Is Afoot: Jillian & Joseph

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
    S
    Steven

As Jillian walks down the steps she said, "I am gonna try to make sure the meal does but to be honest, if he is frenzied and pops claws we are gonna be cleaning up gore."

Jillian walked into her Motel room and came out with a backpack on her back. In it was everything she thought she might need, couple sets of handcuffs, some leather belts and a set of wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs. She they were all leather so she hoped they would hold but they would see.

"Okay time to get some takeout." She said as she got back in the car.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Conversations between PCs need to be fully typed out, so that both characters and the Storyteller know the specifics of what's been transferred; the only exception is if characters are living together/in a coterie/etc. Thanks!

Snip
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Nevermind this note.

S
    Steven

"I came to Sacramento looking for someone. A Novengi Mekhet, rumor has it he is a member of the Brood and I hear that Sactown has a problem with Broodlings. He and my brother got into it and I want to have words with him. Now where should we get takeout?"

By the time the Kindred have collected the required gear from Jillian's motel room, they realize that dawn is nearly upon them. Jillian kindly offers to share her room with Joseph, who finds this arrangement superior to spending the evening in the ground, and I don't wish to speculate on anything else they might share. Charlie Barrett remains oblivious to all as he remains a Priscus-in-a-Blanket for another night.

Continues here... Breakfast at Jillian's

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread