Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara mentally sighs. She was hoping the drifter had heard of news from the surrounding cities, perhaps the one that foolish ghoul had come from. It seems he was lacking in those tales.* No, I think I've told you everything important within the city of late. But I'm sure some new crisis will crop up soon enough. Never a dull moment here.

Unless you have any more questions Mr Rodregous, I'll direct you towards the Seneschal for proper presentation. He can also give you directions on how to contact your Priscus.
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

NOS
    PRE

Seeing the Prince retire to his office once again followed by Culler, Heathcliff runs to catch Michael before the man leaves. "Just a moment, Michael," he says, composing himself before walking up. "You have some understanding of scientific principles and such, if I recall? While I'm waiting to authorize the other project, have a look at these." He pulls a stuffed folder of loose papers from his briefcase. "They are Doctor Lazarus' autopsy notes for one of the serpent men. I haven't been able to make most of it out, but perhaps, you'll learn something useful. I expect a full report of your findings, and the return of these materials, Michael."
    Michael turns around when he hears Staley, wondering in slight anxiety what else there could possibly be about it. He's relaxed when it's something in relation to what he's been looking into. He takes the folders from Staley and nods saying "Of course Seneschal, I appreciate being given the opportunity." Let's just hope there aren't any dogs or statues this time "I'll overlook this in my haven tonight and will get in touch again. Although I've never heard of this Dr. Lazarus, is he still a citizen here?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

After Arnold left, Asa made sure his office was locked, then left.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff nods. "He fell into torpor and we believe he was stolen by the Brood. That is why it is vital we learn everything Lazarus has uncovered, as he may use it as a bargaining chip for his unlife." Satisfied that the young Haunt would do as asked, he excuses him to begin work. "Good evening, Michael. I'll expect to hear from you."

He sees the Prince leave and decides not to bother him just this moment, when there was still more to learn, and he should acknowledge the new arrival. The Seneschal meanders through Court until he finds him still with the Keeper. Smiling at both, he asks Ciara, "Do you require any further assistance, Keeper, or is our new friend free for a meeting?"

NOS
    PRE

Michael nods to the Senechal and thanks him one more time before taking the notes and leaving Avalon, he figures if that is the case then he in fact better be quick on it, he's not a doctor so he knows he'll be pulling an all dayer on what this Lazarus was looking into.

He nods his head towards Ciara. He had no more questions or at least, none that he could not ask later. He bows his head in a clumsy but respectfull way towards the ventrue. He sure could use some improvement about etiquette, among other things.

" No, that will be all Senorita Maskelyne. Thank you for your time. I am ready to see the senechal and priscus at their convenience.

He then waits for Ciara to allow him to go back to the main room.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread