Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
Covenant Heads' Meeting

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Rhayna stood and looked at Asa before turning to the others in the room "The rules for the elysium will be posted within its walls but so that you have an idea the rules will be the following anytime that you step with in the Elysium.

1. There will no violence done inside Elysia.

The use of any Gifts of the Blood not used in defense of the Prince or the Keeper is considered violence.
    Feeding is not allowed within Elysia, and it is the Kindred's responsibility to arrive already satisfied.

2. No weapons may be carried inside Elysia.
    The only exception is the Sheriff, Hounds, and members of the Prince's Court may carry weapons inside Elysia.

3. Elysia is open to all Kindred.
    While in the Elysium please remember that you are considered the cordial guest of His Majesty and the Keeper.
    Always present yourself formally to the Keeper of Elysium. This shall your first task upon entering Elysium.
    Gentile behavior is expected at all times within Elysium. A visitor shall not raise their voice, use coarse language or damage anything within the Elysium.
    No ghoul shall enter Elysium without their Regnant, except on matters of urgent business (such as delivering a message). If a ghoul is found inside Elysium without a specific reason, or can give no reasonable proof of his task, then his Regnant will suffer the full displeasure of the Keeper of Elysium and His Majesty.

4. The Prince and anyone He shall designate is exempt from these Elysium laws.

Any Kindred in Breach of these rules will be punished for their infraction accordingly.

Being that that the other covenant's are going to be using the Museum as well if there is anything that you would like to add to these rules please let me know and I will consider them."

Rahyna sits down before saying "Other than that I have nothing further to discuss."

F
    FreshCK

Father Black sits upright as Rhayna finishes her statement. "I have nothing to add besides my hope to see all of you and your associates at Mass. I'm not sure how things used to be in this domain, but my Lancea et Sanctum welcomes all."

"The previous Sanctum did as well, and thank you for your invitation all the same" Rahyna quirks and eyebrow at Asa in a silent question as if to ask Is that it or is there anything else that we need to discuss

Circe says to Rhayna, "I would like to suggest one amendment to the Elysium rules, namely that in addition to weapons borne by officials, weapons indicating station or title be allowed as well, at very least for the Covenant hosting that Elysium. For example, my staff of office," she says, slightly tilting the item in question. "I would imagine Regina Pia, being a recognized knight of a proud Invictus order, might likewise appreciate such consideration of her station... as might, say, a Sworn of the Axe."

Rahyna considers Circie for a moment "Your Covenant may have it's own set of rules when they have their own Elysium while you are sharing mine you may institute such a rule but the only to include the head of the covenants being aloud to have a weapon I do not want the city as a hole in the Elysium armed for war. We must be careful in these times while we are all gathered as a comunity. It is not condusive to the Princes safety to have a city armed and in the same room with him present." Rahyna looks at Asa "Not that the Prince is not capable but I feel that anyone who may be attacked by the city holely armed would come out on the wrong end. Since as you ahve stated the last attack was by majic of some sort what is to say that the same people if they were not soely after Bethem as I speculated were not tryint to take down our powe structure and they could use some kind of majic to command the city as a hole to attack said power structure while at court. Would it not be easier to defend ourselves to the unarmed than to the armed?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"No," Asa said firmly. "City officials only. I'm not going to listen to every neonate in the city rationalize his 'position' within his Covenant as requiring an office. Also, as Gabriel Marcus taught us, even Covenant leaders are not always above needing justice brought against them. The rules of Elysia as the Senschal has stated will apply to all Elysia. If any of you would like to add to them within your own Elysium, you may, but those will not be modified or annulled."

"One other announcement to be made is that Ishani Naetesh will serve as my Harpy, replacing Erika Brady," Asa said, considering the talk of Elysia over.

"Does anyone have anything else?" he asked.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Rahyna shakes her head to show she has nothing further to add. She is a little stunned at the Asa she has come back to and hopes that he has not become so Invictus that he acts more like her sire and less like the man she liked as a person before she left.

Circe simply nods, Asa's being the last word on the subject.

"I have no further suggestions for discussion. I will very much look forward to assisting in the investigations being coordinated by Seneschal Rahyna."

Jack Bennett
    Jack Bennett

PRE

Jack shook his head. "Na, I haven't got anything to add." Though it looks like I've got some dumb-asses to kick in line. he though as he waited for the meeting to adjourn.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Excellent," Asa said. "Thank you all for coming. Please know that you may contact me with any issues, but I would prefer that you look to the Seneschal first."

The Harpy, Giessen, Hastipolis, Eysia, the Lost Nights... it all seemed to have been covered. Now it only remained to be seen if anything would happen.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread