71 - 80
DISPLAYED
(1005) Avalon Underground

Page 8 of 29 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Satisfied that the two men were willing to let the matter drop, Asa turned to Dirge.

"Hierophant Circe let me know that she found Sacramento unsuitable for the remainder of her Requiem, and has consequently left. It brings me no pleasure to be the bearer of such news, but perhaps not all of it is bad. Rather than absorbing her farm into my own holdings, I'd like you to have it as thanks for your willing and valuable assistance of late." Asa spoke softly, turning to give the woman his full attention and to make it difficult for any eavesdroppers.

He's a decent liar
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge was clearly surprised by the Prince's comment to the two posturing men, and while his suggestion was unexpected she held no delusions that the Reeve or O-yama would concede anything to her. In fact she expected they would pick shadow, or a hedgehog before they'd pick Dirge. Instead of fancies she filled her mind in the period of silence contemplating the Prince's motives and decided that he was making fun of her to help lighten the mood between her clan mates. She grinned politely like she clearly didn't believe him and gave a barely audible, uncertain and nervous chuckle.

That bastard...is he mocking me? He dismantles my covenant and now calls me over to gloat?

Then suddenly the tiny sound freezes in her throat and her whips to her right to come face to face with Asa, while taking a half step back so as not to bump her head into his. With her arm still on his bicep where the Prince had placed it her mouth began to move, but no sound came out. After pausing for a second she licked her lips and tried again only to fail to express herself a second time. Then the blind haunt almost jumped out of her skin startled at the sound that she soon realized was her voice.

"Um...ah...really?!"
    she haltingly began. "Thank you your highness."

Hey wait...that's not what I wanted to say. Something's odd here. She tells the Prince she is leaving and no one in the Covenant? Didn't prepare a successor completely? Didn't say goodbye? Then the Prince bans mention of the Crone...what are you hiding?

S
    Sandman

She sighs softly as she watches ARgent leave and takes a moment to look at Regina before looking to Madison.

"Perhaps we should give Lady Pia a couple moments to compose herself. I'm Lady Cassandra Dawes and since Argents gotten rather out of sorts and chosen to take some time for himself perhaps you would feel up to introducing me to a few people?"

She smiled softly to Madison as she waited to see how this woman responded after what had just taken place.

G
    Grey_Devil

The Incident between argent and Lady Pie looked dangerous close to a breach of Elysium to Azmi, his beast coiled fear and anger filling the back of his mind. The fact that he had openly goaded a member of the Invictus with mention of such private matters drove his anger, but Azmi’s fear kept him in check. This place was sacred ground and should not be disturbed, desecration would yield harsh punishment.

The silver lining of interaction was the knowledge that the target of the insults was a Knight of some repute; giving Azmi a hint in the direction he should be addressing his arrival.

Azmi moved slowly over to Regina and Cassandra, trying to put a formal smile on his face in the wake of their interactions to perhaps cool her anger and offer a distraction. “I apologize for intruding, but you are the Most Gracious Lady Dame Pia? A Knight of some repute. It is an honor to meet you.” Azmi bowed slightly towards the Knight, his arm crossing his chest for a moment to place emphasis on his respect. “I am Alder Soldier Korkmaz at your service. I apologize if I did not use your full title, I am still new to the city.” Azmi’s gaze moved from Lady Pia to Cassandra who had been so nice to provide the Knights name upon his approach. “Lady Dawes? Also a pleasure.” Azmi let his voice drop an octave as he finished his address, "And of course Madison and I have already been introduced."

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

"It is good that we stand united." That is all that O-Yama says in regards to Culler's claim of Priscus.

When Asa mentions giving up the position to Dirge or Shadow, O-Yama simply cocks an eyebrow as if the thought was rediculous. He respected Dirge, she had heart, but he could not see her leading the Nosferatu. Shadow he loved, but she was not the type to take to authority in his mind. She had stepped down as Prince, had she not?

O-Yama surveys the room, spotting Ishani, Twist, Jayant, and his thoughts drift to Grim Hand. Culler could keep his position as Sheriff, or even as Priscus. O-Yama had an alliance of some of the most powerful members of the Domain. He had no worries about his need for power, he would have it in one form or another. O-Yama and the Grim Hand would not be underestimated.

Madison follows Argent with her eyes as he walks away, clearly upset. She turns her head to look at Regina and is tempted to ask what the woman said that would cause him to lose his temper in such a manner. Yes, Argent is flamboyant and a flat out pain in the ass sometimes but most of it was his playful personality. She'd never actually seen him angry. Now, he was angry.

She opens her mouth to ask and Cassandra begins to speak. Madison looks at the woman and her face goes perfectly blank and still. It's the kind of stillness that only the undead could achive. It is as if someone waved a hand in front of her face and all expression were wiped away in an instant.

She takes a step forward and extends a hand. "Madison Wells, former Paladin of the Lancea Sanctum and current protecter of Seneschal Staley. It is nice to meet you Lady Dawes. Which kindred were you looking to meet?"

She extends a hand to indicate the small group around the Harpy. "Harpy Stamford is standing over there with the Prince's Hounds Ishani Naetesh and Viscountess Twist, as well as a few others." She motions in another direction. "Prince Clarke is speaking to Reeve Culler, Oracle Shadow, Ms. Dirge, and O-Yama Hatori." She gestures in yet another direction, this one more vague then the others. "There are other kindred roaming around the area as well who also hold some form of title or standing. I know them all and can introduce you to them if you so choose. However, who would you like me to begin with?"
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Sean O'Neill arrives with Lori. He's dressed in black pinstripe pants, boots, and evidently his nipples are less sensitive than the Prince's cause he's managed to rock the mesh shirt for the evening's festivities. Also, his usually red or orange mohawk has been dyed black, and he appears to be wearing corpse paint.

He walks around with Lori, grinning at the sights and sounds of Court - even as his Beast whimpered and pleaded with him to flee from many of the Kindred present, even as it demanded Blood sacrifice from others.

"Nice place." he comments to Lori "Don't you think?"
    Lori's attention snaps back to reality, her thoughts previously engulfed with the Beast's violent threats on her safety if she did not flee this place *now*. "So many Beasts," she blankly replies to Sean before really getting his question. "Oh, uh, yeah, actually as far as Court goes I think this one's one of the nicest though you know me. Less velvet; more leather."

S
    Sandman

She smiles to the man that walks up. Taking in his appearance for a quiet moment before speaking.

"Good Evening Alder Korkmaz. If you'll just excuse us for a moment."

She reaches out to take Madisons arm gently. Smiling to the beauty that she was speaking to now. The woman had much of her interest already.

"Well then. I think that we met has been a most Fortuitous event. I'd love to hear what you think of all of them and who in your opinion is the most important to meet first. Aside from the Prince that is. I've already make his acquaintance and this is Court so I'm sure formal introductions there will be forth coming."

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara

*Ciara turns away from the three-ring circus between Pia and Argent, thankful for the distraction.* Hello again Mr. Hall. In all honestly I would rather be anywhere but here right now; but if a thing must be done, let it be done properly... *She reaches up, brushing a wayward strand of hair from out of her eyes and tucking it behind an ear.*

I hope the night finds you well?

Max

*Max remains between the two separated verbal combatants, waiting to see if Clarke recognizes the disturbance or ignores it. Better to seem over protective than inattentive.*

NOS
    PRE

Michael smiles, which looks awkward in relation to his eyes. "That would make two of us who share the same attitude." he says "I am doing okay for now, we'll see how the rest of the night goes after the festivities. Speaking of which, I hope I didn't interrupt anything with you and..them." he says gesturing to Argent and Pia.

Page 8 of 29 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last
Closed Thread