Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Early Morning Ritual

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    G
    Gelosiana

Crane looks curiously at Reign, an expression of being completely lost on his face. "Sorry, no, i have no phone. But i have an internet mail address, if you want that. And you two, Miss Tvivel. It is XXXXXXXX@XXXXXXX.chi. Always good to know more people...i plan on opening a monastary soon, here, and it would be wonderful to know more people to invite, or atleast tour around the place."

He looks hopeful, although utterly clueless. Also, since entering into conversation with Reign, has not let his eyes drift below her neck. That would be improper. Far too improper.

Darren Nash

PRE

"Thanks," Ash says with much satisfaction as he taps the number into his phone.

"Obrimos? Yeah, you want a man called Spade. Don't really know him that well but he hangs with the FC, if you catch my drift."

Kharn

Reign downright giggles at that. "Spade? Blonde, curly-locks Spade? Wow... go figure he'd be the Counsilor." Reign says with a damn its a small world look on her face.

"He was my kinda-sorta Mentor for a little while, getting me to better learn the 'culture'. Now that I got a grip on it better I'm on my own for the most part." She says with a smile.

She turns to her head to Ash. "You heading straight to Spade and West or do you have plans for today? I'm off so I got nothing going on." She says with a slightly hopeful look.

w
    w176

“ Certainly a interesting meting, Mr Crane. I'll send you an email, and with you luck with ” She said to the little man

“Miss Bo-Reign..Git the number thanks.”
    Tvivel checked her phone, glanced at the number, memorized it and deleted it from the phones memory.

“Oh? I don't. Well that's good, then. ”
    And she almost seemed pleased at the hint of respect shown the councilor, had been kicked away like a piece of trash by Councilor Ash.

Tvivel clutched her bag, got up and started to walk away from the rest, giving them an relaxed wave as she went-

“Hope you'll have a good day.”
    Then she were off.

Exits scene

Darren Nash

PRE

Decisions, decisions, Ash thought as he pondered what to do.

On one hand, he had a new arrival to show to the Circle.

On the other a beauty who seemed interested in him. If he was reading the signals that is.

"I was planning in taking Crane here to meet with our boss but then I'm free."

Fucking priorities.

Kharn

Reign nods, priorities priorities. She thinks with a smile. "Alright, well give me a call sometime afterwards and we'll hang out. See what kind of trouble we can get into." She says with a mischievious look.

She turns to the far-to-proper Crane and smiles and gives him a short bow. "It was a pleasure meeting you."

"Can't wait," he replies to Reign before looking at Crane.

"Ready?"

G
    Gelosiana

Crane takes a short bow towards Reign. "And i am very pleasant to meet you too. Yes, Ash, i am ready." he says, trying to keep his sentences short. You know, so he sounds like less or an ignorant douchebag. Or whatever the chinese equivalent is.

Darren Nash

PRE

"Laters Reign," Ash says with a smile before heading off to show Crane where the Circle is.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

End Scene
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread