Watch
11 - 19
DISPLAYED
A Letter For Me?

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Eclipse nods, still smiling at Starling. "I do. It was nice talking to you, though. Thanks for letting me know about the letter." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out one of his cards which he hands to Starling "Call me if you think I can help you with anything. We'll talk."

He turns and starts to walk away, calling over his shoulder at him "See you later, Starling."

He heads through the Museum to the Curator's office, knocking gently on the door.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"If something comes up that you might be interested in, I will, surely," Starling answered. Except it sounded much more like he called Eclipse Shirley.

"Come in," calls out Tyria. The Curator is behind her desk, as usual, staring bleakly at a half-filled cup of latte. A large map of Sacramento hangs on one wall, which shimmers faintly with magical Resonance. On another wall is a large picture of a nautilus shell. "Well, hello, Deacon," she greets Eclipse.

:tyria:
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Deacon enters "Hello, Curator. I hope that my visit finds you well." he says in a friendly tone

He walks over to the chair before her desk and sits down to talk to her. "Starling mentioned that the Hierarch may have left a letter for me in your care."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"A letter? Starling?" Tyria looks up, brows furrowed. She takes off her glasses and a smile tugs at her lips, but she gets it under control.

"I'm sorry, he must have been mistaken. She simply left in a rush and asked me to tell you that you would be acting as the Ladder's Councilor until her return." She paused, then added, "Unless you would prefer Animus or Mirage to?"
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

"Mistaken?"

Eclipse seems confused just for a second, but it passes rather quickly, replaced by the same self-certain look he usually wore, perhaps even a slight smile in spite of the unnecessary trip.

He shrugs easily "Well, no matter."

"I'll assume the role on Councilor in her absence. I appreciate you letting me know."

He pauses a moment, then "Stop me if you mind me asking, but how would you say Sacramento's Alae Draconis is faring these days?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Tyria looks slightly surprised at the question. "We are as we have always been, and always will be," she replies seriously, then winks. "Not answering gratuitous questions, that is."

Successful Politics Roll

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Eclipse smiles charmingly. Her answer was about what he had expected it to be.

"Of course, of course. Well, thank you for seeing me and letting me know about the Councilor business." he stands "Call my office if you ever need anything."

He produces another yet business card and lays it on the desk.

"Have a good afternoon, Curator."

He leaves the office.

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"And find a Herald," Tyria calls out to Eclipse as he leaves.

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Eclipse waves back at her, casting a quick glance over his shoulder to indicate that he had heard her.

He considers stopping back by Starling's office for a little talk.

He'd probably get a kick out of that. I won't reward such behavior

He leaves the museum, getting into the back of his car and riding back to his office to consider the Herald issue.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread