(Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall glanced at the movers to see if they had taken any undue interest in the conversation before following Adrienne.

The removal men seem to ignore Nightfall, instead more occupied in watching the retreating butt of Adrienne. Upon reaching her office, she steps inside and allowing the Fairest to join her. A neat and tidy work space, several boxes are stacked neatly behind the door and Adrienne begins to rummage through until she pulls out a laptop, one that Nightfall recognizes from Derek's apartment.

"Is this what you're after, Neil?"

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Awesome, yes, thank you," Nightfall replied. He smiled in relief, glad that Derek hadn't taken it with him -- but now even more curious as to why he would just leave it, and everything else.

"May I? Do you mind if I take it?"

"Certainly. A friend of Derek's is a friend of mine," she replies, holding out the laptop for Nightfall.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Maybe some time we'll see if you really mean that," Nightfall teased lightly, taking the laptop. "Thank you so much, Adrienne."

Adrienne smiles and its not hard to notice that it has been a while since she smiled.

"Maybe."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Some days, he felt like the ice cream truck driver looking out of the truck window at the kid who didn't have any money.

"Why don't you come over later?" he said, producing a card for Glissade. "Change of scenery, and I'd like to hear how you and Derek met..."

He needed to keep an eye on an Ensorcelled, right?

The possibility of fulfilling his eighth grade English teacher fantasies had nothing to do with it.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Adrienne takes the card and gives it a read, turning it over in her manicured fingers.

"That would be wonderful, thank you Neil. I could use an evening away from this place."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"I'll see you then, Adrienne," he said, with a tone a bit more serious, and a bit less playful, and a small wave before he left.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

End Scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread