(1004) Court at the Sterling

Page 27 of 33 First ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Argent
    Blood Potency 4

Argent took his kimono and made his way off to the side, slipping it back on. Unsure of what to do with his weapon with the Keeper occupied, he laid it down next to the fallen woman's sword and stepped back to watch.

Asa Clarke
    Mask of Tranquility

Asa smiled at Ishani's arrival, and considered her question. "Wouldn't the alternative be being known for holding a woman captive while she was gutted, then attacking a wounded Primogen? I'd definitely say self-preservation," he replied, smiling.

"Jayant is hurt, and the woman is a Sanctified Paladin,"
    Asa added, the question of who Ishani favored to win unspoken.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani shrugs. "I think you may underestimate Jayant. I have seen him fight. He has reserves most don't. I think he'll do fine. The Paladin was nearly taken down by a simple grapple maneauver. Not that I am saying she isn't as good as I have hear4d or anything but one wonders what she'll do with a weakness like that. At least, that is my estimation. Although she didn't look too bothered by Argent's attention."

Ishani's observations are spoken in a very clinical tone as if there is no real emotion behind them. They simply are what she sees.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa raised a brow and looked sideways at his consort, a small smile playing at his lips.

I suppose Jayant being a Shadow has nothing to do with it?

"And if the Paladin proves her Blood?"
    he asked, intimating at the Ventrue's signature ability.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ishani raises her eyebrows and looks at Asa, giving him her full attention. "Oh? You think a Lord can best a well trained Shadow? I know the training Jayant has had. I have never seen Madison in action. Would you like to make a friendly wager on the outcome, Prince Clarke?"
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Wilhelm nods to Ishani as she walks away, leaving him alone with Victoria for now. He kept one eye on the fight, nothing too terribly interesting going on there so far. He spares a brief glance to ensure that they were indeed alone at the moment, and would not be overhead, a ghost of a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Speaking of the Asylum, perhaps a...celebration there is in order after Court winds down?"
    Victoria nodded and bowed her had when Ishani left. She turned to Wilhelm, leaning in and smiling as she replied in a whisper. "That sounds positively delightful Wilhelm. I can't wait."

She turned and to watch the fight and let Wilhelm enjoy it as well. It was definately an interesting event especially since it isn't every court where one gets to see a near nude brawl. The blind woman's skill had been a surprise, but in the end it came down to two. Victoria had expected Madison to make it to the end of the fight and since she was still fresh in the fight the woman had a good chance at victory.

"Paladin Wells might be able to pull it off," she said in an off hand manner to Wilhelm while the last two squared off to finish the fight.

I really have to invite Madison back to the Asylum for a visit, Victoria thought as she gazed at the lingerie clad beauty.

Cerberus

With the danger to his master gone Cerberus calmly sat down next to Dirge's prone body and watched the man and woman to make sure they would not be a future threat.

L

"Nor can I."

Then he settled down to watch the fight with a critical eye. Dirge was surprisingly skilled, despite her lack of sight. Perhaps Auspex played some part in it? Her dog was fairly unimpressive though, he wondered why she had risked it in this fight. "She does indeed seem to hold the advantage right now. Primogen Nagaraj and and Miss Dirge erred in ignoring the other two while they were grappled. Mr. Argent did the Paladin a favor, it seems. Still, never put it past a Shadow to have a trick up his sleeve. This could still get quite interesting, if he decides to reveal one."

And he may better be able to take advantage of his shadowplay against a sighted opponent than a blind one.

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Deacon did a light chuckle at his friends jest, but frowned when he saw Dirge go down and followed Mark in case he needed a hand with anything and just watched the fight rather glad he didn't participate since he was a mediocre fighter at best.

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff smiles at Argent as he makes his way out of the ring. He gets the feeling the Daeva just wanted to cop a feel from Madison and had used the fight as an excuse. "Very good, Argent," he says, taking up the weapons of the disqualified fighters quickly, so as not to miss a moment of the action. "This is all quite entertaining," he remarks aloud to anyone within earshot. Dirge had been impressive, and it's too bad she had fallen to Jayant. However, if Madison were able to defeat Jayant, that would put the Sterling in Sanctified hands, an even better outcome than it falling to a Nosferatu. He offered up a silent, little prayer on her behalf.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa considered the challenge, but the fact was that he had also never seen the Paladin in action - either martially, or mentally. His gut feeling was that she could both Dominate or out-fight the Primogen, but if Jayant were adept at wrestling, Madison had just proven to be lacking in that area.

"Perhaps next time,"
    he conceded with a smile. "You're probably right."

Prince or no, letting one's girlfriend be right was rarely wrong.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant was a little unsure. He had no idea of the Sanctified woman's abilities and thought about perhaps using shadows to test her.

Then instinct took hold and he dashed forward, the kukri a flashing glint of metal as it connected cleanly.

He blinked at how satisfied such release felt.

8 lethal

Page 27 of 33 First ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... Last
Closed Thread