Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Vallerion calls Faye

THREADID
    V
    Vallerion

After taking a couple ofweeks to settle down in Sacramento, Vallerion decides it is time tofinally get in touch with the local Awakened. He can try calling toone of the contacts he got the tip for. And so he does, once histoday's shift is over. It is mid-afternoon when he takes his phoneand starts looking for those numbers.

So, which one it's goingto be? Someone I share the Path with, or someone from the Order?
    He decides for the latter,and starts dialing, not even sure if that contact is correct.
    Meanwhile, Faye's phoneshould start ringing.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

It only rings a few times before she answers,

"Hello?"

V
    Vallerion

He doesn't have to wait long till the woman's voice answers, and he replies:
    "Hello, this is Vallerion. Am I talking with Ms. Madison Cross?"

He makes a litle pause to give her time for confirmation, and then continues:
    "I got a tip that you could show me the ropes of our society in Sacramento...You know what I mean... I'm basically new here, so I'd like to ask you for help, with orientation, introducing to others and so on. If you agree, can we meet somewhere to talk in person? I would prefer that to speaking over the phone."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The name sounded like a Shadow name, but she wasn't sure until he spoke more.

"This is her!" she replies with a smile in her tone. "I do know what you mean and I am more than happy to meet up with you. How does <insert time, date and location> work for you? My schedule is pretty open, so if a different time works better for you that's ok."

V
    Vallerion

Vallerion is pleased by the turn of events.

"I'm happy to hear that, thanks for your willingness. <time, date, location> sounds perfectly fine for me. So, see you there."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Great! See you then!"

I'll get a scene up either today or tomorrow!

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.