THREADID
    Evelynn East

Presence 2 (Curious)
    Wizened Inventor/Telluric

Winter Mantle:
    Moment of hush
    Evelynn East

Mask

Short and petite, Evelynn is pale, with a pair of wide brown eyes hidden behind a set of very large glasses.

Mein

A thin, long-fingered woman with eyes that are impossibly large and glassy, giving her the appearance of wearing large, thick glasses when she's not. Her skin is almost translucent in its paleness, and underneath, one can sometimes see the ticking of clockwork parts.

Mantle

The occasional hush falls around her - those moments of silence where surrounding conversations all lull at the same moment seem to happen more often, or perhaps the silences are just more noticeable.
    Pledges

Winter Annual Freehold Pledge

PRE

Evelynn had been a little distracted the last few months, but she still thought the idea of holding a talents show was a good one. It was time - finally - to call and ask L'aire about the Blue Note.

Ring ring!

S
    Sasha

It was quiet in the background as L'aire picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

Evelynn East

Presence 2 (Curious)

Winter Mantle:
    Moment of hush
    Evelynn East

Mask

Short and petite, Evelynn is pale, with a pair of wide brown eyes hidden behind a set of very large glasses.

Mein

A thin, long-fingered woman with eyes that are impossibly large and glassy, giving her the appearance of wearing large, thick glasses when she's not. Her skin is almost translucent in its paleness, and underneath, one can sometimes see the ticking of clockwork parts.

Mantle

The occasional hush falls around her - those moments of silence where surrounding conversations all lull at the same moment seem to happen more often, or perhaps the silences are just more noticeable.
    Pledges

PRE

"Hi! It's Evelynn!" she greeted brightly. "Um, so, a while back... jeez, I think it might have even been back in the spring. Anyway, a while back, me and Alex were talking about organizing a sort of... community talent show thing? And I was wondering if we'd be able to hold it at the Blue Note?"

S
    Sasha

L'aire clicked through a few things in her head, but, she should possibly get more detail.

"Were there details you needed to go over..." A long obvious pause. "Not on the phone?"

She also quickly added. "And, am I allowed to participate?" She chuckled softly, but it was a real question.

Evelynn East

Presence 2 (Curious)

Winter Mantle:
    Moment of hush
    Evelynn East

Mask

Mein

Mantle

Pledges

PRE

Evelynn paused. "Um. We could go over details. I was thinking it'd be, um.... in the front. Not in the Back Yard. If that's what you mean?" Then, a short, surprised laugh. "Oh! Oh of course! It's open to everyone! I'm making a flyer as we speak. I just wanted to talk to you about the location before I printed any."

S
    Sasha

"Okay, why don't you meet me there if you want to talk about anything further, if you'd like."

"But by all means, you're welcome to use the Note and go ahead and print what you'd like."

Evelynn East

Presence 2 (Curious)

Winter Mantle:
    Moment of hush
    Evelynn East

Mask

Mein

Mantle

Pledges

PRE

"Okay then! Why don't we meet to talk over the plans?"

Thread here!

Closed Thread