Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1607) Enjoy Your Kingdom

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Katya leaves a wicked scratch and Konrad can't seem to make contact...

Alessandra is UP !
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, -1 WP

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seeing the damage she had done to Brit, Ale cringes internally. She was taking no pleasure from tearing her apart, no joy from inflicting the wounds that were visible. But shit, she needed to be stopped until she could come to her senses.

And while she kinda applauds Katays attempts, her Beast screams in anger at Konrad. Who appeared to be stabbing her? Which wasn’t going to get anything done.

She wasn’t sure how much more fight the adorable, yet bloody, Savage had in her, so she lashes out again, not wanting to use her claws. Hoping to knock her into Torpor and nothing more.

There was pain and regret in her dark eyes as she feels the flesh of her cousin give way once again.

6 successes before def
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-08-03 14:05:24 Ale rolls 8 to Attack(Strg+Brwl)+1(unarmed/close) (10 Again) 2, 5, 10, 10, 4, 10, 3, 2, 8, 9, 10, 4 6 successes
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The rage ends as soon as it began.

Brittany's newly Embraced body begins crumbling to Ash...

Combat Ends...
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad throws the stake to the ground and takes a step back. Two ash piles were forming from the remains of Brittany and Luca in this church. Already Clan Gangrel has weakened considerably, all by a simple slight.

"Shit. What the actual fuck," growls Konrad, more frustrated in his own helplessness than by the Final Deaths of their cousins. Brittany had violated the Laws, and now so too have they.

"We don't mention this to anyone," Konrad says, still tense from the fight and looking to Ale and Katya beneath a heavy brow. "Anyone asks, Luca and Brittany left of their own accord." Happens all the time. Kindred come and go from the city. "We don't need talk about how our Clan can't keep their heads on straight."

5. Likes , West liked this post
    s
    sumthingpositiv

As Ale makes the last cut, Katya watches as Brittany slowly falls, her final Descent. The tensity in her grip loosens when there is nothing left to hold onto. What the actual fuck indeed. Konrad's proposal seems good, but only scratching the surface, a swept up explanation that could have holes poked through.

"As simple as that sounds, are you absolutely sure this is something we three can contain considering 3 of us..now two of us in this room are in danger of being tracked and watched by outsiders?" she gestures to herself, Konrad and the pile of Brittany. "my car was clear, i don't know about Brittany's, but now we have two extra cars to get rid of and the hope that no one happened to see the five of us enter here and see only three leave. Do you see the problem this poses for us? If we are being watched or were, that little detail is something our enemies could use against us. If the purpose of this lie is to preserve the little dignity we have left, we'll need to be sure it can actually be kept. Once we're caught, we can't 'unlie' and hope those in the domain can trust us again. "

Eyes shift down at the former clan members before looking back up to Konrad. "Luca wasn't at Court. Meaning he was unacknowledged. We could say they argued, they frenzied, only he killed her and we had to off him when he attacked us. That fills in a few more gaps than just, letting everyone assume those two ran off coincidentally at the same time."

Pinching the bridge of her nose, she sighs and says "It's either that, or one of us can take one for the team. Present the case that it was the sole action of themselves, say that they did what they had to do to preserve the Masquerade with what we were up against. This means the other two can report it to the Reeve for punishment. If dignity is the primary concern, that's probably the best option" a harsh death sentence, but nipped things in the bud and more importantly "No more questions, no need to conceal anything and at the very least, two are spared."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

One more post from Alessandra and we'll be closing this. It'll be at the month mark and definitely need to go into continuity! You are all, of course, welcome to start a new thread.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, -1 WP

+1
    SL
    PRE

As her cousin turned to ash and fell away, Ale stands there a moment, staring at the monstrous claws extended from her hand. She murdered Brittany, the adorable Savage who was supposed to go into business with. This was not ok, and she was not ok with this. It should not have happened.

As Konrad spoke, she whirled to face him, her face a mixture of grief and anger.

“Yes Priscus, what the actual fuck. Why did it have to happen?! Why did no one else step up and put Luca in his place and bring the meeting to order?!” yeah, she was pissed. “Why did no one stake her so we could have addressed the issue?!” she knew, and he knew he failed. “Why did I have to be the only one attempting to subdue her?!” she was done, and if she was speaking out of turn, she didn’t care.

NO. We do mention this.” She said through clenched teeth. “I will call the Reeve and turn myself in to her. And it won’t be about taking one for the team, it will be about me owning up to my mistake. But do not think for one minute that that absolves either of you either. This meeting got out of hand and Luca was allowed to push Brittany to her breaking point. A weakness on her? Perhaps, but none the less, it should not have happened. And I ended up ending her Danse, something I’m going to have to carry with me. So do what you two want, but I have a call to place.” Her voice didn’t shake, but the anger and disappointment was there.

Her claws retract and she pulls out her cell phone, doing what she said, calling the Reeve. As she does, she leaves the scene, not caring what either of them had to say.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

9. Likes Vassagon, Wod.Infant, West liked this post
Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 40

You do not have permission to view the list of names.