(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice tries to keep a self conscious frown from her face, as she waits for the others to say something, rather than stare at her. Her fingers found the lace and she wanted to curl it with her fingers, knowing that the dress she was wearing wasn't hers kept her from doing so. Instead she just left her hands hanging, awkwardly by her sides.

Madison smiles, and Alice feels herself returning it. "Fair enough." Alice says, to her withholding her own opinion on the black dress. "Though now I feel like I need to do the same." Alice says as she eyes the blue dress of Konrad's choice on the blond.

Having Konrad choose...it meant that she didn't have to...but it also meant she'd have to wear whichever dress he'd picked. And that might just be the one she's wearing...which...Alice looked down the length of the black lace, it could be worse. Especially when Konrad answers after what seems like a lifetime of waiting as she stared at her. A blush crawled its way up her neck. A mockery of the way the Wraith would inch ever upward.

Then a thought struck her. Was it a compliment, as she'd taken it at first, or was he referring to her bloodless state, they way her skin was looked more ceramic than flesh, the way that everything about her seemed fake, and hollow…Alice shoves those thoughts away. They would do nothing but ruin her evening.

"A winner eh?" Alice says once her thoughts focus on what Konrad's saying rather than what he'd not. "Humm. Maybe. Well I guess if you're picking, then you'd know...but yeah fair's fair." Alice nods, "And I can't be the only one who wants to see Madison in my pick for her!" she says with her too wide smile.

"Well, I'll be right back." she says as she turns back to try on the purple dress, forgetting that her zipper isn't all the way up, and her ghostly locks weren't long enough to disguise that fact.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

2. Likes Vassagon liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling, “I reserve the right to revoke that at any given time, so careful.” She replies with a wink.

“Work of art?” she muses the words over, looking Alice over once again before nodding, “I like that.” She says with a grin. Though the comment made her wonder if Konrad had a thing for Alice. Not that she minded, the pale woman was beautiful so she couldn’t blame him. But it did make her a little jealous.
    Maybe it was because she couldn’t get a read of him, she wasn’t sure. So the feeling was shoved away, it didn’t belong.

Returning to the dressing room, she switches the dresses. Zipping it herself this time, maybe it would make a point, maybe it wouldn’t. But it was still fun and that was what she was about tonight.

She smooths the dress over her body once before stepping out. Walking towards Konrad, she awaits the verdict.

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Damn that fine print," jokes Konrad as he snaps his fingers in mock protest of Faye's teasing.

Seeing Madison in Alice's choice makes him wonder if his heart will start beating again. Like the one he chose for Alice, it's showing a bit more skin, and similarly floral in its design. Maybe they just share similar tastes, in more ways than one.

"Mm, speaking of fine." He trills his tongue in an affectionate purr, voicing his approval. As the fabrics begin to slowly strip away, Konrad can't help but start to feel greedy for more and wonders how far he can push it.

"You know, maybe I've been trying to cover you ladies up too much so I can keep you all for myself. I should probably stop being so selfish." He grins through his transparent coyness.

5. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice could hear Madison leave her dressing room, the light flirtatious banter drifting through the the still closed door Alice stands behind as she frowns. How quickly she'd slipped out of and into a dress was astonishing. Did the blond have some mystical lady magic that her mom was to much of a bitch to teach her?

Currently Alice was trying to shimmy in the purple ombre dress. The clingy fabric hugged her curves she'd normally let flowing fabric, and long hems cover. The zipper went from just under her shoulder blades to the hemline of the dress, hence the shimmying.
    She thought wrapping the dress, and zipping it up on the side, then moving it into place would be easier, but maybe not. Maybe that mystical lady magic taught a easier way, but this way she'd be sure she was zipped up...shaking her head she adjusted her breasts so they sat right in the dress, making sure everything was centered she set a hand on her stomach she moved it up and down, feeling own the layered fabric felt.

Looking down at the shifting purple tones, Alice frown turned thoughtful, was it time for her to embrace her imitation amethyst purple eyes?

Looking at the dress, and down to her feet, all she knew was this one called for new heels.

A currently owned pair of kitten heel would work with the black lace dress, but this...she didn't know if anything in her meager shoe collection would work. With an impish smirk the mirror didn't catch, Konrad did promise a shopping spree...and it wouldn't quite be a spree if there wasn't a quick peak around the shoe department.

With smirk upon her lips she leaves the dressing room in time to hear Konrad's cloy wish to stop being so selfish. By covering them up to keep for himself. Alice froze, not knowing how to respond to that. Her mind drawing a big fat blank. To save herself from looking stupid, she decided not to reply and instead offered the others a pose.

"So...?" she asks after a moment holding her pose. "Have we a winner? Or should the hunt for my dress continue?" she asks, "Because Madison. Wowie!" she says looking the blond up and down. "I think I have good taste!" her impish smirk returns.

7. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Now that’s more along the lines she likes to hear, she thinks with a grin. And she had to admit, it was a fun dress!

An eyebrow raises in interest for a moment as she smirks at his remark. Chuckling, “Well, that all depends on what club we’re going to.” There were clubs where what Alice had picked would work, and there were clubs where it wouldn’t. Like…The Asylum. And she begins to laugh imagining what his reaction would be to the dress she wore on her first trip there. A hand covers her mouth, trying to hide her secret thought.

Seeing Alice emerge helps her stop the laugh as her jaw drops slightly. Enough to show how impressive the dress was! The way it hugged the pale woman’s curves in just the right way was awesome!

“Have to say Alice, those curves are spot on in that dress! You look amazing!” she gushes.

Looking back down at the blue dress she nods, “I think you’ve done this before.” She says playfully. “And thanks! I like the contrast of the colors and the black peeking out.” It was a great dress.

Standing with a hand on her hip, she looks to Konrad, “Well? What will it be?” she asks with a sly smile. Will he pick one they had tried on, or was he going to see how far he could push it? She wasn’t worried, she wore less when she performed, but she didn’t want Alice to freak out.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Mm mm, gotta say, this is a hard decision. You two could make anything look good. But I don't think my taste can match either of yours, so I'm going to go with yay on both your choices."

"Now we just gotta see them in action. You're going to be out on the dancefloor, you know. Why don't you ladies pick out some accessories and make a full outfit and we can cash out. I want to see that poetry in motion."

They've had a fun time picking out clothes but it's just an appetizer to the entree. And fingers crossed, just one step closer to dessert.

If the women comply, Konrad will move to the register to place the purchase for a full outfit each.

Purchases marked on character sheet x2 Alluring Clothing •+• (+1 Seduction Rolls Core pg.84)

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Was Konrad's final decision made just to appease the ladies that would be wearing them? Picking the dresses the women chose for the other...it seemed that way, but with the contrasting black and blue, against the pink blood-filled flesh of the kine women, and the way that the purple wrap clung to every curve, Alice knew they'd been turning heads.

If only she could decide how she felt about that.

At Konrad's suggestion for accessories, Alice flashed Madison a grin, while she followed the blond's advice on what would look good, shoes and jewelry both.

Once both of their dresses had their accouterments, Alice followed after Konrad, watching as he paid for their outfits, as promised.

This was so fun! I had a great time! Are we good to wrap (and start a clubbing something or other or...?)

11. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A devilish grin spread across her lips as the dresses were decided upon. She hadn't been out dancing in a while and couldn't wait to get out on a dance floor!

With accessories and shoes next, she happily helps Alice pick things out. In a weird way, it was kinda like having a life sized doll to dress up. And it was kinda fun. She knew Alice would be turning some serious heads when they all went out and made sure the accessories helped.

I agree! Was a fun scene!! I'm game for wrapping and a new scene..or whatever

13. Likes liked this post

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

With their new purchases bagged, the women can feel properly pampered by the smooth-talking Savage. Between the light-hearted flirting and compliments they may feel more confident with their appearances as well as more comfortable around each other. At least Konrad gets that sense from their brief jaunt through the racks of clothing. And yet they now have a night of dancing to look forward to.

Walking them to their cars or other means of transportation, Konrad plays the gentleman while setting a time and location for their next night out and bidding them farewell.

Next scene to come shortly

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread